Chapter 137

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 137 Rebirth

    Yu Heng's actions made Xiao Yunqi's teeth itch, but at the same time, he couldn't help feeling that Gu Yuheng himself was very vigilant. If possible, Gu Yuheng might also want to kill him. After thinking about it like this, Xiao Yunqi wanted to kill Gu Yuheng even more, and he wanted to kill him before Gu Yuheng could attack.

    Yu Heng found that Xiao Yunqi was getting more and more ruthless and frequent, so he and Zhao Ke discussed the strategy, so on a rest day, Yu Heng took three taels of entourage out of the city, and waited for Yu Heng to kill a few in a village on the outskirts of the city. As Shi Chen was on his way back, Yu Heng was ambushed by a group of men in black as he expected.

    Yu Heng pretended to be invincible, and after letting all three of his followers go out to rescue soldiers, he pretended to be embarrassed to dodge, and at the same time caused himself some injuries in a controlled manner.

    So when Jin Ziyang came with the officers and soldiers, he saw Yu Heng's whole body was dripping with blood, his face was pale, and he could swallow his breath at any time. After seeing them coming, Yu Heng was even more relieved and closed his eyes on the spot. past.

    However, Yu Heng's injuries were not serious, but it looked a little miserable. Everything was actually under Yu Heng's control. Even the poison smeared on the knives was wrapped by Yu Heng with mental power. Without entering the body, and being in a coma, it is just a fake.

    After Yu Heng was rescued, he pretended to be seriously injured and remained in a coma. During the coma, the situation in the capital changed. In the wrath of Emperor Jing Rong, the efficiency of the case handling by the governor of Jingzhao "remarkably improved", and the murderer was identified within two days. Xiao Yunqi was eventually deprived of his position as the heir of the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion and imprisoned in the prison of the Ministry of Punishment due to the murder of a court official.     Emperor Jing Rong was soft-hearted and saw the Marquis of Wu'an turning white overnight, and finally gave the Marquis of Wu'an a grace. He could send a woman to the prison of the Ministry of Punishment, wait for the woman to become pregnant and give birth to a child, and continue the blood of the Marquis of Wu'an.     Xiao Yunqi, a popular figure, ended so bleakly. Unless he encounters amnesty, Xiao Yunqi will not think about making waves. And most of Xiao Yunqi's luck has been transferred to Yu Heng. As for Xiao Yunqi's anger All the air lines extending out of the transport have also shrunk and broken.

    Only then did Yu Heng wake up faintly, and after waking up, he was told by the grief-stricken Gu Daniu that he finally gave up because of his severe injury and poisoning.

    Yu Heng looked at Zhao Ke who was behind Gu Daniu, Zhao Ke looked at him for a long time and then looked away, his expression looked very bad, in fact, nothing was mentioned, it was all fake, but Yu Heng designed it like this , but also to put the black pot on Xiao Yunqi's head.

    When the plan was made before, Zhao Ke was against it, but Yu Heng insisted, so there is the current situation. Zhao Ke originally thought that he was moved because of Yu Heng's intention to treat Zhao Wan, but now he sees Yu Heng's intention to treat Zhao Wan. Heng, Zhao Ke just wants to complain and doesn't want to talk, but he doesn't want to complain. He can't dismantle his own disciple yet. Thinking about it, his heart is filled.

    Gu Daniu was deeply saddened. Originally, he thought that his younger brother would be like this. Zhao's house was going to break off the marriage. snot.

    So, after Gu Laosan and his wife arrived in the capital, the marriage of Yu Heng and Zhao Wan was quickly settled, and they officially became a relative in the golden autumn of October.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose