Chapter 75

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 75 The Powerhouse in the End Times Rebirth

    The author has something to say: In the second update, if you find that you can't connect, please start reading from the first two chapters, because I revised

    Yu Heng today and thought about it: "At present, the minds of human powers are indeed There is no crystal nucleus, in fact, after the abnormal energy enters the body, it is concentrated in the person's dantian."

    Gu Xike and the others breathed a sigh of relief, Lan Yang said: "Fortunately, there will be no crystal nucleus, I think there is a crystal nucleus in my mind. , I always feel cold."

    But thinking of Yu Heng's prefix, he couldn't help but ask worriedly: "Not now, will it be in the future?"

    Yu Heng said: "I don't know if you have seen it or not. , when the strength reaches a certain level, a golden core will be formed in the dantian, and the same will be true if the ability is cultivated to a certain level, but you don't have to worry, when you can cultivate to a golden core, your own strength is very powerful. ."

    Lan Yang looked at Yu Heng with bright eyes: "Great God, have you already cultivated a golden elixir?"

    Yu Heng immediately said with a cold face: "You think too much."

    At this time, he was also heading to the capital for safety . Yang Xinli and his party who left the base were staying at the periphery of a small county for repairs.

    Yang Xinli was sitting cross-legged on the bed holding the crystal core and was practicing when she suddenly remembered a knock on the door. Yang Xinli frowned in displeasure, listening to the non-stop knocking outside the door, she finally put away the crystal core, stood up and opened it Door.

    Seeing Qin Su outside the door, Yang Xinli was still very unhappy: "Is something wrong?"

    Qin Su looked outside and saw that no one was paying attention to them, so he pushed Yang Xinli in and closed the door tightly.

    Qin Su said eagerly: "Lili, have you heard? The news is going crazy now."

    "What the hell is going on?" Yang Xinli couldn't understand Qin Su's mindless words.

    Qin Su said: "It's about the crystal core. It is said that the crystal core can supplement and enhance the ability. The major bases in the country made it public at this time a few days ago."

    "What?" Yang Xinli stood up in shock: "Why did this news come out suddenly? Who announced it?" It was obvious that in the previous life, it would not be discovered until three months after the end of the world, and the news that was announced after half a year of the end of the world, Why was it published in less than two months this time?

    All kinds of thoughts were churning in Yang Xinli's mind. Among them, the thing that made Yang Xinli most afraid was that someone would be reborn like her. Thinking of this possibility, she gritted her teeth with hatred. It's enough to know this kind of improvement in strength. Publicly, but at the same time scared, does that person know that she is also reborn, and if so, will that person kill her?     Thinking of the threat of death, Yang Xinli felt a ruthlessness in her heart. If she had to die, the other party would die. Before that, all she had to do was hide herself, find out the other party, and kill the other party first.     Thinking of this, Yang Xinli looked at Qin Su: "I only told you about the crystal core, have you told anyone else?" In this world, only Qin Su has given her a trace of trust.     Qin Su likes her, even if she has a boyfriend before, Qin Su still likes her and is willing to do anything for her, so it means that when Qin Su almost died in the hands of mutant zombies, she upgraded the crystal core to power Secretly told him, since then, Qin Su looked at her with more tender and affectionate eyes.     Now, Yang Xinli suddenly regretted her impulse at the time, and Qin Su, who heard her questioning, was very hurt: "Do you suspect that I leaked this matter?"     Yang Xinli pretended to be peaceful and said, "I don't doubt you, it's just because the news is too much. Shocked, since several major bases have already announced this news, can anyone say who discovered this matter?"     Although Qin Su was still very sad, he still answered Yang Xinli's question: "I said, this matter was originally caused by Chu Yuheng, the son of Dr. Chu Keting, found out, and after Dr. Chu Keting's verification, the capital base notified each base, and then each base issued an announcement."     Yang Xinli fell on the bed: "Chu Yuheng? "Is it actually him?