Chapter 7

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 7: Educated youths with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    Yu Heng arrived on the mountain, because the lush and gloomy environment did not have any effect on Yu Heng, he moved neatly, and quickly collected two bundles of firewood and tied them with hemp rope and put them aside.

    Afterwards, Yu Heng began to practice the Star Body Refinement Technique. In order to avoid soiling his clothes, he first took off all the padded jackets, sweaters and cotton pants on his body, leaving only a pair of long pants on his body. Anyway, no one will appear in this place at this time, so he is nothing. It is not worn, and no one will see it.

    The unburdened Yu Heng was doing his movements attentively in the dark of the night. Just after the standard movements were set, the power of the stars, which was more intense than during the day, gathered around Yu Heng, and surrounded Yu Heng like a wolf like a tiger.

    Yu Heng closed his eyes and indulged in the practice.

    This time his practice was smoother than the first time. It only took an hour and a half to finish the practice, and the effect was even more significant. Although the second star was not lit, the first star was bigger than yesterday. Three times, it is also brighter, like a small sun hanging in Yu Heng's dantian.

    There was still a thick layer of black dirt on his body, exuding a disgusting smell, but Yu Heng felt very good.

    In this practice, his physique has been significantly improved again. In terms of numerical value, it has increased from 20 to 40, and a large amount of dirt has been discharged, making him feel as light as a swallow, and his spirit is also very refreshing.

    Yu Heng carried the basket with clothes on his back and headed to the northwest. Soon, he followed the sound of the flowing water and came to the river. Yu Heng put down the basket and jumped into the river with a thud. Although his current physique was not immune to cold and heat , but taking a bath in this ice water is no big deal.

    Yu Heng washed himself from beginning to end, and washed the muddy long pants before going ashore.

    Standing on a flat rock on the shore, Yu Heng shook his long-johns a dozen times. Yu Heng was extremely strong at this time. Not to mention that the johns are very dry, but there are seven or eight points that can be put back on.

    Yu Hengyun used the power of the stars to evaporate the water vapor on his body, and then took out the clothes in the basket and put them back on his body one by one. Seeing that the sky was getting brighter, he put the basket on his back and walked deeper.

    The more we walked into the mountains, the more lush and dense the trees and weeds grew. The densely crisscrossed branches above the head blocked the sky from the light, making it extremely dark. The weeds and shrubs on the ground, because no one stepped on them, grew with claws and claws, making people even step on their feet. No place can be found.

    But these things didn't hinder Yu Heng. He was walking on the ground in the mountains with deep forest and dense grass. He moved forward extremely fast without the leaves touching his body. The breath around his body converged to almost nothing. A little sound was made, but the sound of wind and water within a kilometer radius and the sound of animals walking and chirping were amplified tenfold and rang in Yu Heng's ears.

    Whenever he heard the sound of animals chirping and walking or gnawing on grass, Yu Heng would throw a small wooden arrow ten inches long in his hand, sharpened with a hatchet, towards the sound, and the small wooden arrow hurled violently. , tearing through the air, making a tiny tearing sound, and inserting exactly where an animal is.