Chapter 88

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 88 The Powerhouse in the End Times Rebirth

    Yu Heng's empty hand grabbed inward with five fingers, and the fruit that was about to be put into his mouth by Yang Xinli flew directly into his hand.

    Yang Xinli took a bite, and after a moment of daze, looking at the fruit that had fallen into Yu Heng's hands, resentment and despair were intertwined in her eyes.

    Yu Heng looked at the fruit in his hand, and said with a touch of disgust: "Fortunately it didn't touch your saliva." In that tone, it seemed that if it got on Yang Xinli's saliva, he would throw the fruit in his hand. drop the same.

    The fruit that was cherished and placed on hope was treated by Yu Heng with such an indifferent or even disdainful look, Yang Xinli couldn't help roaring any longer, cursing fiercely at Yu Heng: "Chu Yuheng, you are not good. Dead bitch, why do you exist, why do you hinder me again and again, why don't you die? Why don't you die."

    Yu Heng said, "You haven't died, why should I die, okay, Don't talk nonsense, I'll take you on your way, do you feel honored to die in my hands?" Yu Heng looked at Yang Xinli with a smile.

    In Yang Xinli's eyes, this Chu Yuheng, who smiled and said that he was going to send her to death, was more terrifying and terrifying than the devil. Yang Xinli looked at Yuheng with trembling and frightened, and in Yuheng's light and gentle smile, she finally became big. I cried: "I don't want to die, I really don't want to die, I finally do it all over again, I really don't want to die, please, please don't kill me, you can let me do anything, just please don't kill me , I have other good things, really, I have other good things, I'll use this in exchange, please don't kill me."

    Yang Xinli forcefully pulled the bracelet off her wrist and handed it to Yu Yu with her hands raised in adoration. Heng, I just ask Yu Heng not to kill her.

    Yu Heng looked at Yang Xinli who was no longer playing tricks and really tried his best to beg Yang Xinli that he wanted to survive, but Yu Heng's expression didn't change. There was even an eagle circling above him, the huge wings rolled up and the bitter wind stinging Yu Heng's face.

    Yu Heng said: "I know that your bracelet is a space. I even know that there is a spiritual spring in the space, which is good for cultivation. I also know that you emptied an arsenal on the way here."

    Every time Yu Heng said a word, Yang Xinli's face turned pale. Later, she probably knew that she had no bargaining power in Yu Heng's place. Yang Xinli's face was as pale as a ghost, and in the end she couldn't even raise her strength to struggle and plead. , with a heart like ashes waiting to die.

    Yang Xinli looked at Yu Heng and smiled softly with malice: "Do you know why you were poisoned? It's because of Lan Yang, is it

    uncomfortable to be betrayed by a friend whom he believes to be?" I was happy and Yu Heng finally realized that even the appearance of the little wolf was part of this conspiracy.

    Yu Heng asked, "Is it the scent of the little wolf?" After receiving Yang Xinli's affirmation, Yu Heng said, "I'm not you, because I lost all my conscience because I was betrayed." And it's all your fault. What does it have to do with Tian Dao, Lan Yang and Little Wolf? But it was also used.

    Yu Heng exerted force on his hands and said the last sentence to Yang Xinli: "It is still very important for a person to be kind." If the reborn Yang Xinli can still keep a little kindness towards strangers, and if she doesn't take selfishness, harm others and benefit herself to the extreme, then, How could Yu Heng come?