Chapter 31

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 31 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    The elder sister found the person she truly loved, Yu Heng put her brother to the test, and finally prepared a generous dowry to send her elder sister Yan Wanzhou to marry.

    Speaking of which, after a year, Yan Wanzhou is already twenty-seven, and twenty-seven is naturally not a big age, but at this age, she has not been married yet, and others say that she will look at people with strange eyes.

    Fortunately, the senior brother is a decent person, repays his gratitude, respects the teacher, has a gentle temperament, and has similar interests and deep feelings with Yan Wanzhou. Yu Heng is still quite satisfied with the senior brother.

    After sending off her sister for marriage, Yu Heng was completely free from psychological problems and plunged straight into the laboratory.

    In 1980, when the domestic industrial standard was up to standard, the economy was developing rapidly, and the country needed a high-tech industry, Yuheng updated it from generation to generation and independently developed a personal computer named the Great Wall series. Various office software, in the good environment of reform and opening up, finally began to be sold nationwide through public-private partnership.

    Because the computer performance of the Great Wall series is the best in the world, the system is the most complete, and the office software is very efficient, it is very popular in foreign countries where computers are more popular. In addition, in order to promote the sales of computers, Yuheng has written a large-scale online manual. , against the **, but also let the computer swept the world.

    As the patent holder of the Great Wall series and Shenzhou system, Yuheng obtained 10% of the shares through technology investment. The hot sales of computers not only created huge wealth for Huaguo's foreign trade business, but also earned him a huge amount of money. wealth.

    The hot sales of computers means the rapid popularization of computers, and even in just a few years, because of its powerful and convenient functions, it has become a must for office work. Therefore, it has led to the upsurge of computer learning in the whole country. Computer courses have become a must for middle school students, especially college students. There are many computer learning courses on the market, so that people who have worked can learn to master the simple use of computers.

    Yu Heng holds a lot of wealth in his hand, but he is devoted to research. The state is responsible for food, clothing, housing and transportation, and there is no place to spend money.

    So Yu Heng waved his hand, and not only set up a special private scholarship in the name of his parents in Imperial Capital University to help poor and talented students, but also donated 100 personal computers to each university in Imperial Capital. Later, this range Slowly expanding, from the imperial capital to universities in other provinces and cities, and from universities to middle schools, in a few years, the first batch of computers used by all schools in the imperial capital were almost all given by Yu Heng for free.

    In 1984, after five years of unremitting efforts, Yuheng and his team finally developed an engine and transmission with superior performance.

    In addition to the low efficiency of the production line, the biggest problem of Huaguo's auto industry is that there is no engine and transmission independently developed The engine used by the automobile factory still relies on the joint venture company and the import to solve the problem.