Chapter 39

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 39

    In the video, Mei Xue has many scenes of talking to herself, and through the subtitles, Yu Heng and the three probably understood that Mei Xue was not actually talking to herself, she was actually talking to a person named 072, except for Yu Heng. Heng, the other two initially thought that Mei Xue was in contact with this person called 072 through Bluetooth or other communication tools.

    But soon, what Mei Xue said made Chu Lihe and Liu Yu frown more and more, because what Mei Xue said involved the strategy of Chu Lihe and An Yuheng. Face value, how to make a chance encounter with Chu Lihe, through some of Chu Lihe's interests and hobbies, Chu Lihe has a good impression of Mei Xue, these sensitive topics and so on.

    Except for the part of Mei Xue talking to herself, it was Mei Xue's various coquettish acts to please An Yuheng, and various encounters and acting scenes with Chu Lihe. Whenever Mei Xue and Yuheng were separated, it was obvious to the naked eye that Mei Xue's appearance would change. It became a little better. Usually, they couldn't find anything, but as Chu Lihe and Liu Yu, who watched Mei Xue's appearance change in an instant, they were quite frightened.

    Of course, in the video, there are other strange things about Mei Xue, but they are not as intuitive as the changes in appearance, and they are terrifying.

    The video was quickly finished during the fast-forward pause, and in the game room, a quiet needle drop could be heard for a while.

    After a while, Liu Yucai said, "This, this video is really just edited, not post-production?"

    Chu Lihe drank a bottle of water before saying: "Except for editing and attaching Subtitles, no other productions have been made."

    Liu Yu swallowed: "Then, what's going on with Mei Xue? A goblin that eats yang energy, or is it a ghost?"

    Yu Heng glanced at Liu Yu: " You don't have to worry, she doesn't like you anyway."

    Liu Yu stood up abruptly: "Who, who, who is worried, worry about it, besides, it's the young master, the young master doesn't look down on Mei Xue, is it okay?"

    Yu Heng and Chu Lihe looked at Liu Yu sideways at the same time: "→_→Oh."

    Liu Yu said loudly: "It was originally. However," Liu Yu looked at Yu Heng and Chu Lihe and said, "As the people who were targeted by Mei Xue, don't you two feel a little bit afraid?"

    Yu Heng said: "No, I haven't lost anything so far, and when I started to hate Mei Xue, the so-called beauty and IQ that Mei Xue got from me quickly disappeared, and you see, I have grown ten centimeters taller."     Yu Heng Looking at Liu Yu and Chu Lihe, Chu Lihe said that these videos have not been post-processed, but these videos, or all the videos about him in the school and outside the school in the past two months, he was on the day of the monthly test. I processed it through my mobile phone, in order to cover up the fact that I had grown ten centimeters taller overnight.     What Yu Heng couldn't figure out was that, knowing that modern society is full of surveillance, didn't Mei Xue and her system think about the fact that surveillance was exposed?     Yu Heng was still in the tangle of two thoughts that Mei Xue and her system would not be so stupid and maybe they were so stupid. The discussion between Liu Yu and Chu Lihe had already determined that Mei Xue was indeed a bit unusual, but she I don't have any superpowers, just from the fact that Yu Heng exposed her cheating before, it can be seen that she can't do anything about it, and it was transferred to the matter of whether or not to find a way to arrest Mei Xue for surveillance.     Chu Lihe and Liu Yu naturally wanted to kill all dangers at the budding stage, so they both felt that Mei Xue should be controlled.     Although Yu Heng was distracted, he did not miss the words of the two of them. He thought about it and finally nodded, "I agree."     Yu Heng's thoughts were this: He wanted Tianji to devour Mei Xue's system, so that It can enhance the ability of the secret, and maybe the damaged part will also be repaired to a certain extent, but this requires the system to unbind from Mei Xue, and this kind of thing takes time. In this case, Yu Heng thought to simply control Mei Xue, so as not to mess with it again. If there are other troubles, and besides, Mei Xue still wants to kill him, he simply waits until Mei Xue is unbound from the system, and then he will let Tian Ji swallow the system.