Chapter 130

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 130 Rebirth

    As for the idea of ​​marrying a wife before, now in Zhao Wan's situation, even if she is married, she is still a nominal wife, whether it is out of gratitude to Zhao Ke, compassion for Zhao Wan's situation as a woman, and giving Yu Heng felt that whatever was convenient for him was fine, but taking a concubine would be fine, it was just to make trouble for himself.

    Zhao Ke looked at Yu Heng with satisfaction: "Okay, you are a good boy, but," Zhao Ke worried: "If you are unfilial, you will have no descendants. How will you explain to your parents if you don't accept a concubine and have children?"

    Yu Heng is quite a bachelor . "Then I'll tell my parents that I won't do it." He has no taboo on this kind of male dignity issue.

    Zhao Ke and Mrs. Zhao: ...stunned and speechless!

    Zhao Ke and Mrs. Zhao then persuaded Yu Heng for a long time. As a result, Yu Heng not only figured out how to fake his own ideas, but even after the culprit who made him not show up, found a scapegoat, Zhao Ke and Mrs. Zhao In addition to being relieved, there is a bit of crying and laughing.

    Zhao Ke knew about Yu Heng's seemingly stable but actually rebellious temperament, while Mrs. Zhao felt a little eye-opening. After separating from Yu Heng, Mrs. Zhao couldn't help but sigh with Zhao Ke: " Yu Heng's temperament is really surprising."

    Zhao Ke was extremely satisfied: "Yu Heng is naturally different from ordinary men, so marrying Wan'er to him is very reassuring as a husband."

    Mrs. Zhao nodded and said, "I am now too . Don't worry, but the world is impermanent, and it will be proved by time in the future."

    When Yu Heng returned to his yard, Gu Daniu asked him curiously, "Sir, are they looking for you for something? If there is anything , Younger brother, you have to do well, and don't let Mr. Disappointment."

    Yu Heng poured himself a cup of hot tea, took a sip to warm himself up, and then said to Gu Daniu, "Teacher and Mistress want to betroth your Junior Sister to me.

    Gu Daniu's eyes widened: "Really?" Yu

    Heng nodded, Gu Daniu asked anxiously, "Then did you agree?"

    Yu Heng nodded again: "Teacher and Mistress trusted me and entrusted Junior Sister to me, so I naturally agreed."

    Gu Daniu said, "Okay, little brother, write back quickly so that I can tell my parents the good news."

    Yu Heng I know that marriage is a major event, and in this era, the parents' life is very important, so I quickly wrote a letter to the family and sent it to Qingwu Province to give it to Gu Laosan and his wife, and asked him to marry Zhao Wan. Inform Gu Laosan and his wife, please come to Beijing to discuss the matter.

    As for the fact that Gu Laosan and his wife went to Beijing, Yu Heng told Zhao Ke about it and asked Zhao Ke to help him to escort him. Zhao Ke agreed immediately, and was very satisfied with Yu Heng's solemn performance.

    On the other side, Mrs. Zhao, who got Yu Heng's consent, tried her best to wake Zhao Wan up. After telling Zhao Wan at this time, Zhao Wan's health was really good. Although she could not fully recover, her whole body recovered. After recovering his energy, he let go of his heart a lot. After that, Yu Heng went to visit Zhao Wan with the permission of Mrs. Zhao Ke Zhao. After a careful conversation with Zhao Wan, even though Zhao Wan was still ill, the whole person looked like There are also some high-spirited demeanor.

    Later, in the careful nursing, Zhao Wan finally recovered, and at the same time, the results of the exam finally came out.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose