Chapter 100

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 100 Rebirth

    Jin Ziyang hadn't reacted to what was going on, when Gu Daniu's big face appeared in front of him.

    Gu Daniu looked at Jin Ziyang happily: "Are you awake? My little brother's method really works."

    Jin Ziyang then remembered that he was brought back by the Yuheng brothers.

    Jin Ziyang hurriedly sat up and thanked Yu Heng, "Thank you Brother Gu for saving your righteousness." At this time, he already felt that his body was much more comfortable, and he was happy that he could continue to take the next two exams. Embarrassed, he rubbed his fingers and said embarrassingly to Yu Heng: "I don't know how much Brother Gu paid for me to hire a doctor, I... I will, I will return it in full, it's just..."

    It's just that the money is shy , it is estimated that the money will not be available. Yu Heng and Gu Daniu both know what Jin Ziyang has not finished, so Yu Heng speaks before Jin Ziyang is even more embarrassed: "We didn't ask a doctor for you, It's just that I used a little method to make you sweat, how do you feel now?"

    Jin Ziyang looked down at himself, and found that all his clothes were wet, and the sour smell was also coming from himself. Looking at the bed that had been soiled by him, Jin Ziyang's face turned red: "I feel all right, I'm really bothering you."

    Then, Yu Heng asked Xiao Er to bring hot water to wash Jin Ziyang, and Jin Ziyang washed , After changing clothes, he wanted to say goodbye to Yu Heng, but Yu Heng said, "When we picked you up, we already retire your room, and now all the inns and even the rented courtyards in the city are full. There is no place to live for the students who came to the government to test."

    Jin Ziyang lowered his head, his expression was sad, he didn't have much money, so naturally there were not many places to choose from, but now, even these choices are gone.

    Yu Heng has no intention of it. It hurt Jin Ziyang's self-esteem, so he said: "My brother and I have reserved two rooms, how about you stay with us and be wronged?"

    Jin Ziyang quickly said: "Where is the wrong, when brother Gu is in danger It’s too late for me to be grateful for helping, but I have to pay for the house myself.”

    Yu Heng nodded and agreed with Jin Ziyang, even if he received the money, it would only be a few pennies, meaning, just make Jin Ziyang feel comfortable.

    The next day, he had to get up early again. After Gu Daniu prepared breakfast for Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang, he watched the two eat, and then personally sent the two to the Gongyuan.

    The essays in the second test of the government exam are basically equivalent to propositional essays, mainly examining the candidates' writing.

    Yu Heng feels that how well an article is written has a lot to do with a person's experience and knowledge, and Yu Heng is the most indispensable part of his experience and knowledge. As for the writing skills, Yu Heng has practiced very hard before. Several masters of the Crane Academy were extremely satisfied with his articles.

    Therefore, in the second exam, although there were still a lot of questions, Yu Heng took it slowly and finished writing it shortly after lunch. After writing it, Yu Heng thought about it and handed in the papers first. It's too small, and it's uncomfortable to stay here all the time. It's better to go to the gate of Gongyuan to get a hair dryer.