Chapter 85

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 85 The Strong Man in the End Times Rebirth

    Gu Xike said: "We really need to speed up. We don't know what happened in the place where the energy is abnormal. Even if we can't stop it, we have to figure out what happened."

    Everyone nodded and looked a little embarrassed.

    Yu Heng said: "Don't you think this is a bit strange?"

    Lan Yang blinked his big round eyes and asked with a pure face: "What's so strange?"

    Yu Heng said: "Whether it is a plant or an animal, Before the mutation, the instinct to seek advantage and avoid disadvantage was sharper than that of human beings, especially animals. After the mutation, this instinct should not be strengthened, at least it should remain unchanged, in the presence of this instinct , The alien plants and alien beasts are going to the same destination, which means that this place is good for them."

    Even if the alien plants and alien plants have improved their IQ due to evolution, they are still dominated by instinct, driven by instinct. , invariably rush to a place, what should attract them in this place, and what can attract them? Just as Yu Heng said, this kind of thing can attract them only if it is good for them.

    After thinking about it, everyone nodded, expressing their approval of Yu Heng's statement.

    Jiang Ling wondered: "Since this is the case, isn't it normal? There is nothing strange."

    Gu Xike said, "I see, what Yu Heng said is strange."

    Hua Ting continued: "Strange is strange. Humans are also a type of animals. If we said that the distance was too far before, we couldn’t feel it, but now we are getting closer and closer to our destination, but we still don’t feel it at all, isn’t it strange enough?”

    As soon as Hua Ting's words fell, Yang Xinli raised her head and glanced at Hua Ting. Yu Heng was always paying attention to her, and she immediately saw her look. Although Yang Xinli's eyes didn't reveal anything, Yu Heng always felt that her look was a bit vague. Strangely, when Yu Heng was going to carefully distinguish the emotions in her eyes, Yang Xinli lowered her head and covered her eyes with her eyelids.

    Everyone was silent for a while, then Lan Yang said: "Maybe that thing is shielding humans?"

    Lin Mu chuckled: "That's why you should be more worried, you know how to shield humans, this thing that attracts alien plants and beasts is intelligent Isn't it too high?"

    Lan Yang's eyes widened: "Could it be..." Seeing everyone looking over, Lan Yang said the next words: "Could it be an alien?"

    Lin Mu: ...

    Others: ...

    Jiang Ling's eyes almost rolled to the sky: "Do you still want to say that the aliens came to the earth on meteorites?"

    As a real alien, Yu Heng didn't know what to say. Express your feelings at the moment.

    After Yu Heng's analysis, everyone felt that the situation was becoming more and more unpredictable, so when the group fell asleep that night, their hearts were very heavy.

    The next day just dawned and the group climbed up. Although the situation was unknown, they still had to move forward.

    In the next few days, the process of moving forward is still very difficult. Both plants and animals are good at hiding their traces of breath. In addition, the air is full of abnormal energy. As long as you breathe, the abnormal energy will enter the body. Yu Heng The mental power can't tell which of the surrounding plants and animals have evolved through mutation.