Chapter 120

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 120 Rebirth

    Yu Heng looked strange: "This punishment? It's not serious, is it because the fourth prince and others talk so well? Or does the emperor feel that other people's scolding is nothing?" Tian Ji said

    : "Of course it's because of the fourth prince."

    Yu Heng said: "The emperor values ​​the fourth prince so much?"

    Tian Ji said: "It's more about pampering. The fourth prince and Princess Chang'an are directly related brothers and sisters, and they are the rare twins of dragon and phoenix, and they are the emperor's favor. Concubine Wen Guifei was born, so the emperor will naturally value the words of these four princes, and after I followed the teacher to the imperial study, this Princess Changan followed closely, begging the emperor to plead for Xiao Yunqi, even more so. The poisonous oath proves that Xiao Yunqi is absolutely impossible to copy and plagiarize. He is alluding to the teacher inside and out. The absolute teacher is jealous of Xiao Yunqi's literary talent that is superior to the past and the present, so he deliberately framed Xiao Yunqi."

    Yu Heng said: "Teacher You must be very angry, right?"

    Tian Ji said: "The teacher is about to die of anger, in front of Princess Chang'an and the emperor, he would say something wrong with his godfather, and teach Princess Chang'an to lose the style of a country's princess, like a shrew in the market. Generally vulgar, embarrassed, crying, and irrational, and even more disrespectful, honest, honorable, loyal, filial, and filial. In short, Princess Chang'an was scolded in tears, and the emperor lost all face, so Princess Chang'an was finally banned for three months, and the teacher was still a little dissatisfied. , to put pressure on the emperor implicitly, never engage in formalism, saying that the three-month ban must be three months, otherwise don't blame him for not giving the emperor face."

    Yu Heng couldn't help laughing: "Teacher is really It's amazing, but isn't the emperor angry?"

    Tian Ji said: "A little bit, but I can see that he really respects the teacher from the bottom of his heart, and he is a little helpless. It feels like he can't do anything about the teacher."

    Yu Heng nodded . Nodding his head, he asked again, "What do you think of this emperor?"

    Tian Ji said: "It's not bad, this emperor is generous, knowledgeable and responsible, he is eloquent, but he is strict in law and discipline. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is conscientious and hardworking. Of course, the most obvious shortcoming of this emperor is that he treats Concubine Wengui's mother and son. There is some preference, but in the eyes of the courtiers, this shortcoming is harmless. After all, in ancient times, the twins of dragons and phoenixes were regarded as auspicious signs, and it is understandable for the fourth prince and Princess Chang'an to have some preference."

    Yu Heng said: "So in your opinion , this emperor is worth investing in, right?"

    Tian Ji nodded: "Yes."

    After pondering for a while, Yu Heng finally asked the focus of this trip: "How many people in this dynasty are involved with Xiao Yunqi?"

    Tian Ji Said: "It's not much, but these four princes and Princess Chang'an are all involved with Xiao Yunqi, and I found that Xiao Yunqi's luck line is still different, like the master and teacher who are enemies of Xiao Yunqi, The luck line is gray, as long as you are a little weak, the luck line will be like a gluttonous gluttonous whale, swallowing up your luck; like the fourth prince who has a good relationship with Xiao Yunqi, the luck line is white. , the luck between the two will complement each other, and a small amount will be swallowed up by Xiao Yunqi's luck; and like Princess Chang'an who loves Xiao Yunqi, the luck line is red, and red is generally the marriage line, but this red It's not really red, but pink. I suspect that it has something to do with the relationship between the two. On the surface, the luck of the two complement each other, but in fact, it is the relationship between the offering and the being offered, and the provider is Princess Chang'an. "