Chapter 47

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 47

    Yu Heng was taken by Director Liu to the hospital for a physical examination. After returning to school, he heard that the news that he had achieved perfect marks in the mathematics competition and would participate in the national mathematics competition, and more likely to represent the country in the International Mathematical Olympiad, had spread all over the world. Yinghua High School.

    Liu Yu and the others first boasted about Yu Heng's greatness, and they even bragged about the fact that Yu Heng had handed in the papers one hour ahead of the test, and then they coaxed Yu Heng to treat him as a guest.

    It was just a meal, even though he had transferred the money from Chu Lihe and others to the orphanage's account, but he still had tens of thousands of yuan in his hand, and he could still afford a meal, Yu Heng agreed. After coming down, it was only during the lunch break at noon that a phone call Chu Lihe received ruined the better treat.

    Chu Lihe hung up the phone, looked at Yu Heng and said, "Yu Heng, my father, said he had something to do with you, and he is already waiting at the school gate."

    Yu Heng asked the others to rub a meal as planned, After he paid for it, he went to the school gate alone. At the school gate, Yu Heng saw the familiar Rolls-Royce Phantom.

    After getting into the car, Chu Yilin signaled the driver to drive, and said to Yu Heng: "I have already asked for a good leave for you. You can study at night or go to school tomorrow."

    Yu Heng nodded and looked at the train driving towards the city. The car asked, "Is there something wrong?"

    Chu Yilin glanced at Yu Heng with a complicated expression before saying, "Actually, it's not that I'm looking for you, it's someone who wants to see you."

    Yu Heng said, "Look It's someone you can't refuse."

    Chu Yilin affirmed Yu Heng's guess: "Yes, and," Chu Yilin hesitated for a moment, then continued, "Although the identity of the other party makes it impossible for me to refuse, I feel that It is indeed necessary for you to see each other, but you don't have to worry, if the matter is settled, it will not be a bad thing for you, or even a good thing." Chu Yilin comforted Yu Heng, so that Yu Heng would not go too far. nervous.

    Soon, the car entered the city center and stopped at the entrance of Huading Building, a landmark building in Annan City.

    Yu Heng got off the car with Chu Yilin, walked into Huading Building, took the elevator and went to the top floor.

    The top floor of Huading Building is a revolving restaurant. People who can consume here are either rich or expensive, because this is the city center where every inch of land is expensive, and it has a panoramic view of Annan City. More importantly, the food here is well-known for its delicious taste. , beautiful scenery and delicious food, as well as compelling style, so even if the price is high, people still flock to it.

    Yu Heng followed Chu Yilin all the way to a box without squinting. Chu Yilin knocked on the door before pushing in. Yu Heng was tall and saw the four people sitting in the box at a glance. He glanced at it. There is already speculation in mind.

    Chu Yilin and Yu Heng walked in, he looked at Yu Heng and introduced to everyone: "This classmate is An Yuheng, Yu Heng, this is Mr. An, Mrs. An, and Mrs. An who came from the capital. With the young master." After the