Chapter 105

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 105 Rebirth

    Soon the team that announced the good news stopped at Yu Heng's yard, and when they saw Jin Daniu standing at the door, the official with the good news asked, "May I ask Jin Ziyang, a candidate for the academy examination in Yunlai County, Xunyang Prefecture Does the master live here?"

    Master Jin Ziyang? Gu Daniu nodded excitedly: "I'm here." After speaking, he rushed inside and shouted: "Ziyang is coming, your good news is here."

    Jin Ziyang walked out quickly, and when he saw the official who sent the good news, he handed over his hands. Zuo Yi said: "Xiaosheng is Jin Ziyang, Yunlai County, Xunyang Prefecture." The

    official saw Jin Ziyang, and immediately announced the joy: "Congratulations, Mr. Jin Ziyang, in this Xunyang Prefecture Yiyou Year College Examination, the third place in high school and high school. Congrats to Mr. Jin Ziyang."

    Jin Ziyang was so happy that his eyebrows were flying, but he still maintained his reason, thanked the officer repeatedly, and then took out hundreds of big money and handed it to the officer, the happy money he could give. That's all, this is the two times I followed Yu Heng and saved a lot of money to be able to make such a big deal.

    After the good news was finished, the official was about to leave. Gu Daniu quickly pulled the official back, took out dozens of copper coins and stuffed it to the official, and then asked, "Master official, the villain wants to ask that all the good news has been delivered. Do you know if Gu Yuheng from Anlai County passed the exam this time?" The

    official raised his eyebrows: "Anlai County? Gu Yuheng? Who is this master from you?"

    Master? you? The official was so polite, Gu Daniu already had a good premonition in his heart. He licked his lips, still a little nervous, and replied, "Gu Yuheng is my younger brother, and this time he is also a candidate for the academy exam." The

    official was more and more serious towards Gu Daniu He was polite, he smiled and said: "I passed the exam, my grades are very good, I think my colleagues will come to announce the good news soon." After a pause, the official said: "We will announce the good news, starting from the last one and moving forward. Reported."     Start from the last one? Gu Daniu's heart was pounding, Jin Ziyang was the third place, and the younger brother who passed the test has not yet come to announce the good news. Could it be that the rank is higher than Jin Ziyang?

    Above the third place is the second place and the first place. If it is the first place... Gu Daniu is short of breath, but he still remembers to thank the official post again. When the official post was gone, Gu Daniu turned around and rushed back to the yard. The wing where Yu Heng lived, said loudly: "Hurry up, hurry up, little brother, hurry up and prepare, I just inquired with the official, the official who will announce the good news to you will be here soon, hurry up and pack up and prepare, hurry up Hurry up."

    Yu Heng looked at Gu Daniu who was circling round and round, and said speechlessly: "Brother, I'm dressed cleanly and decently, and I don't have a loose hair, so that's fine, where else do I need to prepare, if I really want to prepare, I'm ready to reward The silver will do." As

    soon as he finished speaking, Yu Heng heard the sound of gongs and drums faintly, he stood up and said, "The official who announces the good news seems to be here."

    Gu Daniu was surprised: "Really?" Run, open the door and stand at the door again and look around.

    Sure enough, not long after, a team of officials came over.