Chapter 25

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 25 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    As soon as Zhou Yang arrived in front of Yu Heng, he clenched his fists and hit Yu Heng's handsome face. Without moving his brows, Yu Heng squeezed Zhou Yang's wrist and twisted his arm hard. After reaching the back, Zhou Yang knelt down again with a bang, and a painful howl burst out from his throat, piercing the quiet night sky of Imperial College.

    Yu Heng sneered, dragged Zhou Yang into the woods next to him like dragging a dog to death, and pushed him hard: "Don't you want to send me to prison? Why, before sending me in, are you ready to experience it first?"

    Zhou Yang He fell to the ground, struggled for a long time before getting up, facing Yuheng gloomily: "Yan Yuheng, you despicable villain, what did you do, today my father and my brother were taken away, you say, right? What did you do? What do you want?" He was full of anger, but he didn't dare to jump on it.

    Yu Heng narrowed his eyes: "Your father was also taken away? It seems that your father really has a problem."

    Yu Heng took two steps towards Zhou Yang, his voice was dead: "I heard that your father and my father are college classmates, Tell me, what did your father do when my father died?"

    Zhou Yang was startled, but he calmly said, "My father was just a director of a textile factory, and when your parents died, my father was just a Little clerk, he has no power or power to do anything, so my father didn't do anything, Yan Yuheng, don't think about whitewashing a good person."

    "A good person?" Yu Heng snorted: "The real good person has been a few years ago. He's dead, as for your father, if he can be taken away, he still has the face to say he is a good person?"

    Zhou Yang's face flushed, he didn't know if he was angry or ashamed: "What nonsense are you talking about? Yan Yuheng, don't think you used a trick, I don't know. What illegal method was used to make the procuratorate arrest people, but right and wrong is not black and white, you can't reverse it, you just wait, the legal network is very sloppy and not leaking, and in the end it must be you who is unlucky."

    Yu Heng chuckled: "Since It is determined that I used illegal means, then if you don’t look for evidence, why are you still in the mood to chat with me? Could it be that you think I have evidence here?”

    Yu Heng’s face turned cold: “You idiot.” After speaking, Without seeing Zhou Yang's ugly and blue face, he turned around and left.

    The next day, Yu Heng planned to visit Zhou Yang's imprisoned father before he set off, but Yan Wanzhou ran over with a look of excitement.

    "Yu, Yuheng, I heard that the arsonist was caught, is it true?" Yan Wanzhou was panting, with excitement in her eyes.

    Yu Heng nodded: "It's true, I'm going to visit one of them, sister, do you want to go with me?"

    "Can you?" Yan Wanzhou asked in surprise.

    Yu Heng said: "Of course."

    Yu Heng took Yan Wanzhou to the place where those people were imprisoned, and when he got there, he saw Qian Dongliang was there.

    Seeing Yu Heng and Yan Wanzhou, Qian Dongliang stepped forward and said with a smile: "I knew you would come." Then he handed a kraft paper file bag to Yu Heng: "This is our investigation material about these people, I want to come to you. I will be interested."