Chapter 73

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 73 The Powerhouse in the End Times Rebirth

    Yu Heng nodded: "Yes." Then he looked at the five Gu Xikes and said, "Your ability should be of the fire element. If you count the five people in your team, all five have different abilities, and you can use the earth attribute to make The gold, wood, water, fire, and soil are all gathered."

    Jiang Ling suddenly became happy, it would be good to be able to activate supernatural powers, but she didn't care much about the attributes.

    Afterwards, Yu Heng took the three of Gu Xike to practice the general body refining technique. Gu Xike and the others looked at the energy group whizzing along with Yu Heng's movements, and looked at the energy around them... Okay, or not Compare, lest you hurt yourself.

    On the same day, after a little preparation, Gu Xike and the others set off from Yu Heng's villa to prepare for the security base in the capital.

    Yu Heng closed all the windows of the villa, and covered the furniture that could not be moved with dustproof cloth. Finally, he locked the door, got into a military jeep driven by Gu Xike and others, and left the place where the original owner grew up.

    Yu Heng sat in the back seat and looked at the villa area that was gradually going away. The people who could live in the villa area were either rich or expensive. After the incident happened, the next day and the third day, I figured out what happened, and the burden was all over the place. left.

    At this time, it is estimated that there is only one living creature left in the villa area.

    Looking back, Yu Heng took out a tablet from his backpack, tapped Ruyu's finger on the tablet a few times, and then turned to Tang Beicheng Road, who was driving: "Drive according to my instructions, go straight on the road ahead, and then Turn right."

    Lan Yang leaned over to look at Yuheng's tablet, and said in surprise, "Hey, does your tablet not only have electricity but also use it?"

    Thousands of meteorites fell down, killing many animals at the same time. , and also smashed some infrastructure, so some cities will experience water and power outages, such as the city where Yuheng and the others are now.

    The most serious is the zombie wave that broke out later. Not only a large part of human beings became zombies, but also a small number of animals, birds, insects, rodents, etc. became zombies. These zombies are the real world. The cause of the severe damage to infrastructure has caused worldwide power outages, water outages, and internet outages.

    This is not to mention, the most serious thing is that the earth's magnetic field is chaotic, all network wireless communication is useless, mobile phone and tablet computer navigation and so on are all useless, human beings lose contact with each other and become isolated islands.

    But what did he see now? Lan Yang looked at the tablet in Yu Heng's hand in disbelief. How could the tablet in his hand be able to navigate? Haven't all the navigation satellites lost contact with the ground?

    Yu Heng glanced at him, and said in a normal tone: "I'm out of power, can't I generate electricity by myself?" With that, Yu Heng took out a palm-sized thing that looked like a power bank and said: " Do you understand solar power generation?"

    Lan Yang and the others nodded: "Yes." But solar power generation requires solar panels, so this power bank-like thing really isn't a solar panel.