Chapter 107

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 107 Rebirth

    Zhao Ke slandered for a while, and then continued: "You know, this old man has been watching and visiting friends during this period of time, but he has always wanted to accept a closed disciple?" The

    so-called "knowing Yayi by hearing Xiange" is actually telling Yu Heng, The old man wants to accept you as a closed disciple.

    Yu Heng began to think quickly in his mind. He thought about whether to worship this teacher or not. After thinking for a moment, he made up his mind and bent over and said, "Disciple sees teacher."

    Zhao Ke stroked his beard and nodded with satisfaction: "Okay." After talking for three times, Zhao Ke left his seat and stepped forward to help Yu Heng up and said, "This old man has accepted you as a closed disciple, but you are a teacher for one day and a father for the rest of your life. This is a big event, no matter what. I have told your parents before you can do a formal apprenticeship ceremony. This time, when you go back to your hometown, you will also go with your teacher to see the countryside, and visit your high hall by the way."

    Yu Heng quickly said, "Where can I make the teacher travel by car? Lawton, please ask the teacher to wait for a few days, and I will go and invite my parents."

    Zhao Ke said, "Just do as the old man said, the old man just went to Anlai County to see old friends."

    On the other side, passing by After some school examinations, Bei Zhai also recognized Jin Ziyang, put Jin Ziyang into the gate wall, and became his own disciple, but Bei Zhai felt that he was still old and strong, and he could accept more disciples than Zhao Ke, and teach him more. Only a few pillars came.

    The matter of apprenticeship was finalized, Zhao Ke and Bei Zhai both decided to return home with Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang, so Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang Gu Daniu packed their luggage again, and left Xunyang in the luxury carriage of the Zhao family. government.     At the fork in the road, Yu Heng Zhao Ke and his group separated from Hokusai Jin Ziyang's master and apprentice, and then continued on their way. Of course, Yu Heng and his group went smoothly, but after leaving Yu Heng, Jin Ziyang immediately encountered bad luck The incident - the axle was broken, and the group stopped by the roadside. It took a long time to repair the car, so it was logical to miss the end of the road.     At this time, the news that they had passed the exam had actually been sent to the county by officials from Fucheng. The magistrate of Anlai County was very happy to see that the students in the county had passed the exam, although it was not the leader of the county exam he originally ordered. , but the county can produce a hospital trial case, no matter what, it is a political achievement for him.

    The county magistrate was delighted and immediately asked the yamen to send the good news to Gujia Village.

    "Grandma and parents, you go home soon, the county government sent a good news, saying that my uncle passed the exam as a scholar." Gu Daya ran out of breath to her field and shouted to the field. Gu Laosan and others shouted.

    Gu Laosan and the others turned their heads abruptly, and Gu Wang directly threw the hoe in his hand, trotted over and grabbed Gu Daya and said, "What did you say? Your uncle passed the exam?"

    Gu Da Ya nodded again and again: "Yes, milk, go home quickly, the officials have already come to the house, and I came here on purpose to call you."

    Gu Wangshi was beaming with joy, she quickly turned around and greeted: "Old man, everyone Yes, there is the second and the second, come here quickly, we will go home, the official messenger is here."