Chapter 115

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 115 Rebirth

    Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang are now safe and sound here, while Xiao Yunqi, who is far away in the capital and knows nothing about the outside world and himself, finally left the Hou Mansion without incident, but his good mood is finally listening to When the news about him plagiarizing other people's work was said, there was nothing left.

    The boys and buddies who used to play together looked at him with disdain and ridicule, and some scholars who met on the road made no secret of their contempt for him. They walked around him or patted their clothes. , A very unlucky expression, a little exaggerated, and even jumped away from him in shock when he found out that it was him.

    The strange reactions of these people made Xiao Yunqi puzzled and angry at the same time. Fortunately, he made a wide range of eclectic friends, and soon found a little gangster Zhou Li who he had won over, and knew from his mouth that he was being The reason why people treat them this way.

    In the box of the first restaurant in the capital, Xiankelai, after telling Xiao Yunqi everything about the plagiarism incident recently, the gangster Zhou Li said while eating meat and drinking wine, "Brother Xiao, I believe you, those people I must be jealous of you, so I will falsely accuse you of plagiarism, Brother Xiao, do you want me to find a group of brothers to clarify this rumor with you, after all, you are a scholar, and your reputation is still very important."

    Xiao Yunqi had a big expression. He changed, but he pretended to be calm and smiled and said: "The rumors stop with the wise, you are right, those people are probably jealous of me, but Ali, do you know what the so-called original authors of those poems are? I'll go and find out. Ask, which scum of fame and reputation wants to step on me and climb up?" Xiao Yunqi stared at Zhou Li, but the hand on his lap under the table couldn't help shaking.

    Whether those poems were written by himself, Xiao Yunqi knew best himself. He originally thought that only he knew about this world. Did these poems originally exist in this world, or did another person who came across like him appear?

    Thinking of the latter conjecture, Xiao Yunqi panicked. Isn't he the only child of destiny?

    Zhou Li calmly looked at Xiao Yunqi, who was out of his mind, and sneered in disdain. It seemed that this Xiao Yunqi was indeed an embroidered pillow that plagiarized other people's works. If you drink good wine in one go, you are a bastard if you don't take advantage of it. Why not do it if you have such a big head for him to eat and drink?

    Zhou Li, who had made up his mind to eat and drink, pretended to be blind to Xiao Yunqi's guilty conscience and looked ashamed: "The original author? , is a big old and rude, how can you remember those things, but Brother Xiao, those poetry collections have now been published in books and sold in major bookstores, Brother Xiao, you can spend a little money to find out."

    Xiao Yun Qi reluctantly smiled, "You're right, I'm not afraid of shadows, but I'm too angry and sad. It's okay for those people to step on my name and climb up, but they lose a person's character. Now, this really makes me too sad."

    Zhou Li naturally complimented Xiao Yunqi when he heard this, what kind of broad-mindedness and compassion for others, all the good words that Zhou Li could think of, flatteringly posted them. On Xiao Yunqi's face.

    Xiao Yunqi resisted the impatience in his heart, pretended not to care, chatted and laughed with Zhou Li, and finally finished the meal, Xiao Yunqi immediately separated from Zhou Li, and quickly returned to the Hou residence. As soon as he returned to the Hou residence, Xiao Yunqi immediately called his servant over and asked about the plagiarism of poems with a stern look.