Chapter 20

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 20: Educated Youths Who Are Bitter and Hateful

    Yu Heng was in the laboratory, and he assembled a computer by himself, but this cumbersome computer could not be used because an important piece of hardware was missing - the CPU.

    The experiment that Yuheng is doing is to make a CPU with fast calculation speed, small size, easy production, high durability and low cost. This requires finding the most suitable materials and the best and simplest route.

    Yu Heng used his brain as a supercomputer. Every second, he was carrying out massive calculations in his mind. The comparison and analysis of various materials were presented in his mind, and finally formed a clear and clear table. Hengcai lowered his head and started to record in the notebook with a pen. These data are extremely important. Although he will not forget them, others can't take them out of his mind and show them to others, so he has to work hard to organize them by himself. these data.

    At this moment, Tianji fluttered his wings and flew in, shouting, "Master, I have a major discovery."

    Yu Heng didn't lift his head, his hands kept moving, and he asked, "What major discovery? ?"

    Tian Ji sat down on Yu Heng's notebook, obviously not letting Yu Heng do other things.

    Yu Heng was helpless, looked at Tian Ji, and asked again, "What major discoveries have you made? Can't you leave me too far? What can you discover?"

    Tian Ji said: "It's really a major discovery, I'm going to Nandu University today. I turned around in the file room, guess who I saw in the student file?"

    "Who?" Yu Heng said in a flat tone: "Have you seen the files of my father and mother? Who else did you see?"

    Tian Ji stood up excitedly: "I also saw the file of the male lead's father." Yu Heng sat up abruptly: "The male lead's father? You mean     Zhou

    Yang's father? He is also from Nandu University?"

Hai, when the thief, arsonist and murderer, Yu Heng and Tian Ji met Zhou Yang's father. At that time, Yu Heng and Tian Ji's evaluation of Zhou Yang's father was mediocre and old-fashioned. I don't know if it was because I burned Gaoxiang in my last life, that I could have a son who was loved by Heaven as the male protagonist.

    So Yu Heng never thought that Zhou Yang's father was actually a student of Nandu University, and even more...

    Yu Heng looked at Tian Ji and asked, "You are so surprised, so can I guess that Zhou Yang's father is my father's or mother's classmate. ?"

    Tian Ji looked at Yu Heng admiringly: "Master, you guessed it right, Zhou Yang's father and your father in this world are classmates, classmates, but the two went on different paths after graduation. Your father was outstanding because of his studies. After graduating, he got the opportunity to send students to the public and went to study in a friend country of our country, while Zhou Yang's father went to a textile factory to become a junior staff member, and their lives were different."

    Yu Heng pondered, His intuition told him that Zhou Yang's father was inseparable from the tragedy that happened in the original owner's parents and the family, but the specific relationship required further investigation.

    Yu Heng put this matter aside for a while, and still immersed himself in his experiments. When it was almost dark, he got up and locked the door of the laboratory to go to the cafeteria for dinner.