Chapter 108

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 108 Rebirth

    Gu Wangshi said, "Yes, yes, yes, it's still the thoughtful thinking of the old people. Come on, yes, boil hot water first, and let Heng'er wash up. They are scholars, and they need to be more careful."

    Sister Gu After answering, she shouted for Gu Erya to come and set the fire, and Gu Erya came out and said that she was here to help the eldest sister-in-law, and the two hurried into the kitchen.

    Gu Daniu: ...

    Gu Laosan and Gu Wang pulled Yu Heng into the door, and told Yu Heng to hurry back to the room to rest for a while, while saying that they would wait until they lighted the candles before entering the room, so as not to hurt themselves, Seeing Yu Heng agreeing one by one obediently, the love and affection in his heart became stronger and stronger, wishing that Yu Heng was still a milk baby, holding him in his arms, and doing everything by himself.

    After sending Yu Heng back to his house, Gu Laosan and Gu Wangshi turned around and planned to do other things, but when they saw Gu Daniu standing at the door, Gu Laosan immediately reprimanded: "Da Niu, you are not What are you doing standing at the door when you come in?"

    Gu Daniu wanted to cry, did you finally remember me?

    The family was busy cooking a meal for Yu Heng and Gu Daniu, and then heated hot water for the two of them to wash. After a lot of work, the night became darker and the whole family couldn't help yawning.

    Yu Heng originally wanted to talk about Zhao Ke, but seeing that everyone was sleepy, he asked everyone to rest first, and he went back to the room himself.

    Yu Heng was about to blow out the candles and take off his clothes to sleep when there was a sudden knock on the door, Yu Heng frowned, his mental energy spread out, and he saw Gu Erya standing at the door of his room.

    Yu Heng put on her clothes again, then walked over to open the door, looked down at Gu Erya and said, "Erya, but something happened?"

    Gu Erya raised her head, her black and white eyes stared at Yu Heng for a while. Only then did he ask: "Uncle, did you really pass the examination?"

    Yu Heng raised his eyebrows: "Otherwise, doesn't it mean that the officials and messengers have come to announce the good news? That's what you want to ask?"

    "I still have questions I want to ask you," Gu Erya looked around vigilantly before glaring at Yu Heng and said, "I ask you, are you really my uncle?"

    Yu Heng frowned, displeased. He looked at Gu Erya: "Of course I'm your uncle, or who do you think I am? Or you don't like me as your uncle, and are you planning to let others be your uncle?"

    Gu Er Ya stared at Yu Heng, took all Yu Heng's expressions in her eyes, and was disappointed to find that she didn't see a trace of guilty conscience on Yu Heng's face, Gu Erya wondered if he guessed wrong? Is this really her uncle? But even her uncle, with her uncle's knowledge, it would be impossible to take the examination of the case leader.

    Yu Heng didn't stop talking, and still reprimanded: "Don't think about things that don't matter all day long, if you have energy, you might as well help the family with some work, so that grandma and your parents can relax a bit. It's the right way, you're not too young, you're going to get married in a few years, you don't have any skills like this, but you're really good at messing around. At that time, which good people will look up to you? Do you want to stay at home and be an old girl? Can't you do it?"