Chapter 93

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 93 Rebirth

    Yu Heng and his elder brother Gu Daniu walked for an hour and finally arrived in the county. Yu Heng breathed a sigh of relief and finally arrived.

    It was already dawn when he came to this world, and his mental power was now only a. Although Gu Yuheng was born in a farm family, although he was considered a precious gold, his strong body could barely hold his spirit, so he did not Cultivation, physical fitness is the same, walking for two hours, he is worthy of the identity of the original owner of the peasant family without turning pale.

    When we got to the county, there was still a long way to go, because the Baihe Academy where Yu Heng was studying was in the west of Anlai County, near Xishan, but the north gate was the one from Gujia Village into the county.

    At the North Gate, Yu Heng said to Gu Daniu: "Big brother, just send it here, I'll go in by myself." There is also a two-cent entry fee to enter the city.

    Gu Daniu put down the luggage on his back and said to Yu Heng: "Okay, if you can't carry it, can you spend some money to find someone to be known? Study hard in the academy, listen to the master's words, and others too. Get along well, I'll pick you up when you have a ten-day vacation."

    Yu Heng nodded and said, "Brother, then I'll go first." Then he put his luggage on his back and handed over two cents of money to the county seat.

    Entering the county seat, Yu Heng walked west, halfway through, when he was suddenly pulled by a young man, and said to him enthusiastically: "This little brother, you see that you are a scholar, we have opened a new library here, which will be opened in a big way. There is a lottery for the reward, how is your little brother coming to try your luck?"

    Yu Heng was about to refuse, but the young man did not give Yu Heng a chance to speak, and continued: "Our prizes this time are very rich, and the first prize is very good. I have a set of the Four Treasures of the Study, not only the first prize, but also the second prize and the third prize are also very good, such as a collection of various good essays from the county exam, the government exam, the writing brush, and the ink block.

    " Pulling and pulling into a library with luxurious decoration exuding the aroma of books and ink, it looks like a high-end library.

    Yu Heng was speechless for a moment, and in order to get out as soon as possible, he said to the young man, "You don't have to pull me, I'll do it myself, is it a lottery draw? Don't you need to buy something to draw a lottery?"

    The boy said: "No, no, our master admires scholars the most, and wants to do something for them, so we will hold a free lottery on the opening day."

    Yu Heng felt that the little guy's words were very watery, but it was also It was just a waste of time, so Yu Heng said: "Okay, hurry up, I have to go to the academy." The

    little guy nodded again and again, and quickly led Yu Heng to the counter. In the counter, the shopkeeper saw Yu Heng and also Quite enthusiastic, he greeted Yu Heng and took out a solid wood ball from a box on the counter.

    Yu Heng stretched his hand in and took one out, only to find that it was a solid wood ball the size of a longan, painted with red paint.

    The shopkeeper and the young man were surprised. You must know that there are a total of 100 solid wood balls in this box, 90 of which are black, and five are green. This is the third prize, and four are blue. It is the second prize, and the only red solid wood ball is the first prize.