Chapter 128

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 128 Rebirth

    Yu Heng said: "Trouble the teacher to worry about the disciple, but the disciple has never thought about this issue before focusing on his studies, and he has never had contact with any woman. Now he is suddenly asked, and I really don't know where to start.

    " Zhao Wan is rushing here, and she just found out that her mother called Yu Heng. She has guesses in her heart about what her mother is going to say to Yu Heng. The more guesses she has, the more anxious she is, just hoping to stop her Appearance, because of someone like Yu Heng, she is simply not worthy of...

    Thinking of this, Zhao Wan's tears almost fell, and the speed under her feet became faster, but when she rushed to her mother's main courtyard out of breath, she happened to see Yu Heng walking out of the courtyard.

    Zhao Wan's pretty face immediately turned pale, and her whole body was shaky. When it was over, Zhao Wan thought desperately, what would he think of her, brother?

    Zhao Wan almost didn't dare to think about it, didn't dare to face Yu Heng, but bit her lip, and finally she went up to meet her, and said in a dry voice: "I have seen senior brother, I wonder if senior brother can take a step to speak?"

    Yu Heng nodded, So the two went to the garden. At this time, there was no one else in the garden except them. Zhao Wan asked, "Senior brother, mother, what did the mother say to you?"

    Yu Heng glanced at Zhao Wan and nodded: " Not bad." And it has something to do with Zhao Wan, him, and his marriage, not only that, but looking at Zhao Wan's appearance, I guessed it.

    Zhao Wan thought that it was indeed the case, and couldn't help but smile bleakly, she said to Yu Heng, "Senior brother... Please don't pay attention to it, just pretend that you have never heard of this, I, I have never had this delusion."

    Yu Heng Qing She frowned lightly: "Delusional? Junior sister's words are too serious. Junior sister was not a person to belittle herself before, and she doesn't have to be like this now."

    Zhao Wan lowered her head, her body trembled, her hands were clenched tightly, and her slender fingertips touched the palms of her hands. The skin was pierced, and a sharp tingling sensation came, and she said with difficulty: "That's because the senior brother doesn't know, I, I'm not at all, not a real woman, naturally I'm not worthy of the senior brother."

    After speaking, Zhao Wan turned around and ran away in a hurry. The two maids, Lvmei and Lvying, quickly chased after him, while Yu Heng stood there and looked at the ground. Just now, he clearly saw a tear fall from Zhao Wan's eyes. On the bluestone slab in front of him.

    As for what Zhao Wan said, Yu Heng was a little puzzled, what does she mean by not being a real woman? He is not blind, Zhao Wan is clearly a woman.

    Yu Heng walked to his own yard in the front yard, and strangely told Tian Ji about his doubts. The two discussed it, and finally came to the conclusion that Zhao Wan was probably infertile. After all, women in this era are the most The most important role is to give birth, so even if Zhao Wan has such a family background, it is difficult to marry a good family.

    After coming to this conclusion, Yu Heng really started to think about marriage with Zhao Wan. If Zhao Wan can't bear children, then he and Zhao Wan can only be husband and wife in name, so that he can save money. Less trouble, but his thoughts are not fair to Zhao Wan, and when Mrs. Zhao repeatedly tried to hint, he was perfunctory and perfunctory, and it is not very good to change his words now.

    After entering his own yard, Yu Heng had already made up his mind, and his final decision was to drag it, and the boat would go straight to the bridge.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose