Chapter 127

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 127 Rebirth

    In the evening, Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang once again brought Kao Lan, which had been prepared in a hurry, into the Gongyuan.

    In this way, there was one exam in three days, with a day off in between, and the exam finally passed peacefully. After Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang had a two-day rest, Zhao Ke and Bei Zhai called the two of them and asked them to write down the essays they were going to take. Show them.

    Zhao Ke and Hokusai had a very tacit understanding, and both chose to read the other's disciple's article first, so after a while, he saw Hokusai shouting with excitement! On the other hand, Zhao Ke nodded in relief and said yes, yes, but after the two exchanged the answer sheets in their hands, it seemed that they copied and pasted the other party's response.

    Zhao Ke applauded excitedly, Hokusai nodded and said yes, but if you look closely, you can see that Zhao Ke's red face is full of pride, while Hokusai's slightly smiling face has a hint of regret.

    From the reactions of Zhao Ke and Bei Zhai, we can see how Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang's answer sheets turned out this time. Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang looked at each other, and Jin Ziyang smiled and said to Yu Heng: "Congratulations to Brother Gu."

    Yu Heng. Heng replied: "Brother Ziyang is not too much, I want to be on the list this time."

    Jin Ziyang said: "I can't compare to you."

    Zhao Ke and Bei Zhai saw that the two were still in harmony, and they were satisfied. After nodding, he smiled and said: "Okay, you two don't be humble to each other. You both did well this time. If you don't pass, then the examiner is probably blind," Zhao Ke said with a proud look. Xiang Bei Zhai said: "How is it? Yu Heng's meeting should be stable, right? I believe that no one can write a more wonderful article than Yu Heng this time."

    Bei Zhai spoke more directly . : "Even an old man like you may not be able to write it. The structure of the article is rigorous, the rhetoric is gorgeous, and there are no mistakes. It is indeed rare to be able to make a statement." The

    atmosphere in the front yard study is good. Soon after, in the inner courtyard, Mrs. Zhao asked the mammy in front of her, "Master, did he really say that?"

    Mammy nodded: "That's what the master said. Madam, you don't know. The whisper of the master came from the study. Seeing that the master is so happy, it is estimated that the young master will win the prize this time."

    Mrs. Zhao She nodded and pondered, and after a while, she said to her mother: "After that child Yu Heng comes out of the master, you ask him to come over, that is, I have something to look for him, as for what..." Mrs. Zhao clicked on a few invitations at hand.

    Mammy responded immediately, so after Yu Heng came out of Zhao Ke's study, and not long after leaving, she was stopped by Mrs. Zhao's mama and asked him to come over.

    Yu Heng thought for a while, and finally went to see Mrs. Zhao with the mama.

    When Mrs. Zhao saw Yu Heng, she smiled kindly and cared for a while, and finally entered the topic and said to Yu Heng, "It is the so-called starting a family and starting a business, you are about to start a business soon, have you ever thought about starting a family?"

    Yu Heng Looking up at Mrs. Zhao, she lowered her eyelids and said with a respectful look, "Reporting to my teacher, my disciple is still young, so I have never thought about starting a family."

    Mrs. Zhao then asked, "You stupid boy. , you are old now, and you are such a young talent, but many people ask me about you, no, you will finish the exam now, I will ask you if you have a crush or a future wife What are your requirements? I can use this to explain to those ladies."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose