Chapter 96

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 96

    Gu Laosan, who has never spoken, asked strangely: "The toll is a lot of money, where did you get the money?"

    Yu Heng said, "I picked it up?" The

    whole family looked at Yu Heng in surprise, and then looked at Yu Heng took out a piece of shiny silver from his sleeve pocket and put it on the table, and then took out another piece of silver with sparkling silver.

    "You, you, you picked it up?" Sister Gu exclaimed, "You picked up both of these?"

    Yu Heng took out one of them and put it aside and said, "My eldest brother was next to me when I picked it up. ."

    Gu Daniu's eyes turned into silver, and he nodded blankly: "Yes."

    "As for this," Yu Heng nodded another silver and said, "I picked it up when I was in Xishan. "

    Gu Daniu exclaimed, "Could it be that he found it with that martial arts secret book?"     "

    Martial arts secret book? What is the martial arts secret book?"

After he transcribes it, everyone will practice together.

    Sister-in-law Gu didn't care whether to cultivate or not, but she asked in amazement: "Little brother, how many things did you pick up?"

    Yu Heng said: "Not much, that's all." That's all

    ? Gu Erya looked at Yu Heng with unfamiliar eyes, when did her uncle get so lucky? Wasn't she the one who was reborn? How did all the luck go to the uncle? Can you pick up 10 or 20 taels of silver?

    Gu Erya's jealous whole person is about to deform.

    That night, no one in the Gu family slept well, except for the little boy who didn't understand anything. While thinking about the twenty taels of silver that suddenly came out, they also sighed how Yu Heng's luck was so good. Even if you get a copper plate, you are lucky, but every time Yu Heng picks up money, he picks up 10 taels of silver.

    Because there was another 10 taels of silver to back up, the next day the Gu family began to inquire about the people who passed by the road outside the village yesterday.

    This is the time of spring ploughing. At this time, every household is busy with planting, and there is no time to come out to hang around, so I asked the whole village, and even the children asked Gu Dalang to take his younger brother and sister to ask again. In the end, they all said that apart from the people in their own village, no one passed the road outside the village at all.

    Yu Heng knew that this was the case, but it made a difference whether to do it or not.

    But there is one thing Yu Heng felt compelled to ask clearly, Yu Heng asked Wan Jue and said [You said before that luck will be consumed, if I pick up silver from time to time like this, lottery draws, etc. for a lifetime, it will probably consume me How much luck? 】

    Wan Jue said [These are just some small favors, even if you pick up money every day, it will not consume much luck, the most consuming of luck is doing evil and getting debts, so don't worry, master, it's five o'clock in the sky. Just luck. 】

    Five o'clock luck? Then he still had ninety points left, and Yu Heng thought that ninety points of luck would be enough. The luck was too good, but it was actually a trouble.