Chapter 99

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 99

    None of the many candidates who asked for the hall number have finished it, but someone here sent a copy of the exam paper that the candidates in the examination room had completed. When Xu Zhifu found out, he was disdainful of the candidate's grandstanding behavior, and he thought about waiting to read it. The test paper called the candidate and let him know that he should be down-to-earth and not follow some crooked trails whether he is a person or a scholar.

    As a result, Xu Zhifu took out the test paper, and was immediately pleased by the candidate's good words. After he read the test paper without any alterations, clean, and all the answers were correct, he couldn't help nodding his head.

    This candidate did have real materials, and then Xu Zhifu was surprised. His handwriting is so good, he should be very good, and his knowledge is not bad. Why didn't he even get into the top ten in the county exam? ?

    Xu Zhifu took a sip of tea and thought about recruiting the yamen to bring the candidates for this exam paper to the school he wanted to test.

    So Yu Heng soon ushered in an official messenger.

    The official said to Yu Heng: "The prefect has an invitation, this son, please come this way."

    As the yamen in front of the prefect, the most important thing is to have eyesight. I thought that this candidate's paper was well done, and the prefect was very satisfied, so it was considered polite for the yamen to treat Yu Heng.

    Xu Zhifu was sitting at the desk at the front of the lobby, while the dozens of candidates who had raised their hall number were taking exams at a table below each person. I don't know if the food for these candidates will be a little better than those in the exam room.

    His mind floated a little, but he was already standing in front of Xu Zhifu, Yu Heng quickly put his mind away and planned to concentrate on dealing with Xu Zhifu's culture.

    Because Yuheng had no fame, he directly bowed to the prefect of Xu in a proper manner, and said while kneeling, "Gu Yuheng, a student from Anlai County, has seen the prefect."

    Xu Zhifu looked down at Yu Heng, Yu Heng did have a good face that matched his words, and he seemed to be very calm.

    At first impression, Xu Zhifu had a very good sense of Yu Heng, and he kindly raised Yu Heng before saying with a smile, "This officer has just read your paper, and the answer is very good."

    Yu Heng said, "It's all thanks to you. The adults and Anlai County are well-governed and pay attention to teaching, so that students can study with peace of mind and have the opportunity to appear in front of adults." After

    Yu Heng praised, Xu Zhifu felt a little more happy in his heart, and couldn't help asking some questions. Yu Heng's affairs, such as what does his family do, where does he study, and he even cares about the spring ploughing in Anlai County.

    Yu Heng answered one by one, not to express his long speeches, but to have something to say, making Xu Zhifu feel that he knew a little about Anlai County.

    After asking these questions, Xu Zhifu felt more and more that Yu Heng was a talented person who stood out among the candidates of the Tongsheng Examination, so it was even more strange, why did he not make it into the top ten? You must know that the county exam is the easiest and the most basic test. , Yu Heng is quite solid at first glance.