Chapter 33

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

chapter 33

    At the end of his life, Yu Heng returned to the system space, and Tian Ji happily danced around Yu Heng. While flying, he sprinkled phantom fireworks on Yu Heng's head: "Congratulations, master, congratulations, master, for successfully completing the first world mission."

    Yu Heng sat down on the transformed chair and said with a smile: "Seeing how happy you are, I think our harvest in this world should be very good."     Tian

    Ji nodded vigorously: "Yes, yes, the harvest is super big."

, Tian Ji showed Yu Heng's relevant information, Yu Heng looked over and saw the blue light screen that read:

    [Host: Yu Heng

    Gender: Male

    Age: 101 (a strong young man in the interstellar world)

    Spirit Strength: 72 (original 70, increased by 2 points after more than 100 years of practice, equivalent to 2s)

    Constitution: 0 (no body)

    Merit: 90,000 + 1 million (from the world)

    Luck: 80 (originally 70, the first A World of Heaven will reward 5, win the protagonist's luck 5)

    Points: 10000]

    Yu Heng was quite surprised by some data: "I got 1 million merits in the last world? You are not mistaken?" He killed a few in the interstellar Ten years of Zerg, guarding the safety of tens of billions of people, only has 100,000 merits, and he got 1 million in the last world?

    Yu Heng didn't know if he should be jealous or feel worthless for himself. Why is the gap between the Dao of Heaven and Dao of Heaven so big? The way of heaven in this small world not only gave him so many merits, but also gave him five lucks. Compared with the way of heaven in the interstellar world, it was so generous that it moved to tears.

    Tian Ji explained: "Master, there are several important nodes for you to obtain merits. The first node is when you report Gao Lin, which directly leads to the strict review of students' identities in various colleges and universities, so that those who are admitted can not be plundered. The original fate, let me give an example of the seriousness of this matter. Originally, the heroine of the world grabbed a place from a girl in the same village to go to Imperial College because her father was the village chief. The heroine ended up becoming the hero. She is a good helper, but your appearance did not allow that girl to take away more places. She eventually became a historian. The history of China she wrote was made into a TV series, and through this TV series, the whole world learned about the history of China. History, I'm not saying that virtuous helpers are inferior to historians, but in terms of social value, historians are of course greater, and this matter alone will give you 100,000 merit points."

    Yu Heng said Ran nodded, and Tian Ji continued: "Because you reported Gao Lin, the heroine was unable to snatch other people's university places, and after that, the heroine was no longer able to rely on herself to be admitted to the university, and in the end she just married an ordinary person, This is equivalent to her losing her status as the heroine, and the heroine's qi calculation was taken away by you; the second node for you to obtain merit is that you avenge your parents. It has wiped out all those who have committed crimes during the ten years of catastrophe, and at the same time, it has also cleaned up the stigma of countless persecuted people, and has accelerated the speed of rehabilitating those who have been sent to labor camps. You must know that these people are high-level intellectuals or socially successful people. The influence is extremely huge, here, you have obtained 200,000 merit points."