Chapter 9

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 9 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    The village party secretary smiled helplessly: "Uncle, how can I be sneaky, I just want to discuss something with you."

    "Okay, what do you say?" Village Chief Gao said.

    The village party secretary pondered for a moment before saying, "Uncle, look, these things are all about reviewing the college entrance examination, and letting them go to work is just messing around."

    Village Chief Gao snorted heavily: "These people When you are young, you should work hard, and when it is time to study, I have not stopped him."

    He is over sixty years old, and even if he has little knowledge, he knows that these scholars and their farmers It's different. As long as there is a chance, he will climb to the sky sooner or later. He can understand his eagerness to learn about these things, but after all, he is still a farmer whose roots are the land. He has low tolerance for not serious work.

    Besides, is it possible that all these dozen or so educated youths can be admitted to university, and if they fail to go to university, they will not have to stay here to do farm work in the end.

    The party secretary of the village understood what Village Chief Gao meant, but said: "Now in winter, how much farm work can be done, even if you earn work points, you can't earn a few, but these scholars can use these hours to study, but they can learn a lot. Why let them waste the whole day on these few work points? Besides, as you said, uncle, they are not very reliable in their work. It is better for them to study than to make you angry here. Okay."

    Village Chief Gao said in surprise: "Dachun, what do you mean by that? You mean, let me put them back to study and never work again?" The

    village party secretary said, "My It means to let them go back to study before the college entrance examination. After the college entrance examination, they still go to work when they want to go to work. Uncle, what do you think, as long as one of the dozen or so educated youths is admitted to the university, we will take care of them all these years. , they have a love for our Hongqi Village."

    Village Chief Gao frowned and interrupted the village party secretary: "You want me to repay the favor?"

    The village party secretary hurriedly shook his head: "Uncle, it's not right for you to say that. These children leave the house at a young age and come to our Hongqi Village to jump in the queue, not to mention others, but to say that Yan Zhiqing, who jumped into the water to save people yesterday, will come to us at the age of fifteen. Hongqi Village, for seven years now, I haven't left once, and I haven't been home to see my parents and relatives for seven years. You said to yourself, if it's your own baby, don't you feel bad? Now they have a chance to rely on them. You have gone home by yourself, don’t you want to do it?”

    Village Chief Gao’s thinking was completely led away by the village party secretary. According to the village party secretary’s statement, he thought that if his daughter Gao Chunhua left him at the age of fifteen, seven or eight He hasn't seen him for years, he must miss his daughter every day, and he has nothing to do.     So Village Chief Gao nodded solemnly and said, "You're right." After speaking, he suddenly reacted: "No, we just talked about the matter of gratuity, don't change the subject for me, kid." The     village party secretary smiled dryly . Then he said: "Uncle, you haven't forgotten about this, but don't you know my character? How could I do something like repaying my kindness? You know this too. These educated youths have knowledge. Good, good character, we take care of them, these educated youths will definitely remember the gratitude and repayment in their hearts..." The     village chief interrupted the village party secretary and said, "Isn't that the kindness in return?" The     village party secretary said: " Uncle, you have to think about the children at home."     Village Chief Gao was a little angry: "Why don't I think about the children at home?" He always felt that these were all the village party secretary's thoughts for himself. quibble.     The secretary of the village branch said: "Uncle, let's not talk about Chunhua in your family, just talk about your grandchildren who are studying, and other children in the village who are studying, they will always have to go to college in the future, even if there is only one of these educated youths. If you can get into the university, then the educated youth's learning materials and so on, if you can get it, wouldn't these children in the village have a little more hope to be admitted to the university? It doesn't matter for those of us who are older, we always have to give our children one more piece. The road." The     village party secretary's words were said in the heart of Village Chief Gao. In the hearts of farmers who shave food in their fields, reading is always a sacred thing. If they can choose, who will choose farming instead of farming? What about reading?