Chapter 53

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 53

    Yu Heng had money in his hand. He sold the identification system to the government at first. Although he only sold a friendship for 10 million yuan, he also used half of the 10 million yuan as education funds for all orphans in all orphanages in Annan City. There are still five million in it.

    In addition to the five million, his smart chip cooperates with the government in the form of patent usage rights, which is partly due to the continuous flow of money into his account.

    In addition to his own money, on the day he returned to Annan City, he asked Chu Lihe and others to specifically talk about their own establishment of the company. Chu Lihe and others trusted him, and they all paid for it, most of whom were Chu Lihe. , Just like Yu Heng, they took out 5 million, and the others also had 5 million, so they, a company that didn't even have a name, already had 15 million start-up capital.

    Moreover, Yu Heng is already an adult. If he wants to open a company, he doesn't need to tell the An family. He can naturally decide, but thinking of the An family's love for him in the past few months, he still found Mr. An before taking action. thought out.

    The An family was very shocked because Yu Heng wanted to open a company, but the shock was only in An Mingguo, An Mingguo was actually a little sad, his son was too powerful, it seemed that he was useless as a father, and let the owner An Mingguo, who is full of fatherly love, is too heartbroken.

    The An family can describe Yu Heng as doting, so even if Yu Heng is just an adult and the company has nothing but money, the An family still supports Yu Heng's decision, anyway, even if Yu Heng started a business If they fail, they will finish the money in their hands, and they will settle down as Yu Heng's most solid backing.

    After the company's business had passed the bright road, Yu Heng began to write various plans, plans, financial budgets and other things.

    Although Yu Heng's mental strength is strong and his physique has become reinforced during the day-to-day practice, he has too many things to do. The preliminary preparations for starting a company are basically managed by him who does not go to school. The company he runs temporarily focuses on intelligent communication, and he does all the related product design and software writing. In addition, he also has to give supplementary lessons to Chu Lihe and others. Every month, he has to go from the capital to Annan to take part in the exam. Wait, it also made Yu Heng exhausted.

    In this way, after he basically straightened everything out, it was already the end of May.

    At the end of May, the technology company named Tianji by Yuheng officially settled on the 16th floor of an office building in the bustling business district of Beijing. In the whole company, Yuheng alone served as the company's president, product design director, and technical director. The director of the financial department or even the director of the personnel department and other positions, as for other departments, although there are logistics department, sales department, public relations department, etc., but these departments have only one person, so the whole company plus Yu Heng, but ten people .

    Fortunately, Tianji has sufficient funds and luxurious infrastructure. The treatment given is not the best in the capital, but it belongs to the middle reaches of the entire industry. Since Yuheng doesn’t look at qualifications or diplomas, it only looks at ability and character. In order to recruit specially written test software, the company’s recruitment work can be carried out quickly and clearly, so in just half a month, Tianji, a newly established company Although the sparrow is small, it has all the internal organs.