Chapter 12

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 12 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    Under the eyes of the invigilator who regretted and hated the iron, he passed the entire exam, and then walked out of the exam room under their shocked and surprised eyes. The two-day college entrance examination finally ended.

    The candidates who left the test room in Hongqi Village gathered and took the bullock cart to rush to Hongqi Village. The winter days are short, so if you don’t hurry to go back at this time, it is estimated that you will not be able to reach Hongqi Village when it is dark.

    Along the way, the two bullock carts full of people had no other sound except for the clatter of hooves and the shouts of the old man driving the cart.

    In the dark lead-grey sky, the thick clouds were accumulating more and more, and the heavy clouds seemed to fall down and cover everyone's heads. The experienced old man drove the ox cart even more hurriedly, saying, "It's going to snow. Now, we have to go faster, if the snow falls, the road will be difficult to walk."

    At this time, everyone's heart was as heavy as this dark gray cloud, and when they heard the uncle's words, they just answered it out of necessity, He lowered his eyebrows with a worried look.

    The heavy atmosphere made the already uneasy mood even more uncomfortable. Before he couldn't bear the pressure, Anyang Li looked at Yu Heng and asked, "Brother Yan, do you think you can go to university this time?"

    Yan Yuheng is Anyang Li The person he trusts the most, he feels that his uneasiness will be much better if he is comforted by Big Brother Yan.

    Yu Heng glanced at Anyangli lightly, Anyangli instantly settled down,

    Yu Heng's calmness and strength made Anyangli seem to have found support, so he rambled and spit out his inner irritability: " Brother Yan, I don’t know if it’s my delusion, but I think the exam questions this time are very simple.”

    Although An Yangli didn’t finish all the questions in half an hour like Yu Heng did, one hour was more than enough. , but when he checked and sat there doing nothing, he found that other people in the examination room were scratching their heads and showing embarrassment, and some candidates with poor tolerance even cried in the examination room.

    The two invigilators looked at him helplessly and shook their heads, which made Anyang Li's heart skip a beat.

    Anyang Li opened his mouth, and the other educated youths couldn't bear it anymore. They all said that the test questions were small and simple, and they couldn't compare with the test papers that Yu Heng gave them every week.

    When they first saw these papers, they were very excited and felt that the college entrance examination was a 90% success, but when they completed all the exam questions in less than an hour, and the people around them were still thinking about it, it seemed that they were too different.

    Only then did Yu Heng know that it turned out that he was not the only one who was baptized by the teacher's hateful eyes. Everyone who attended his cram school was treated the same, and he could only blame him for not thinking that the exam questions of the college entrance examination would be so difficult. Simple.     Seeing everyone's apprehension, Yu Heng didn't say anything of comfort and encouragement, but said: "Such a simple question, if you don't get more than 90 points this time, simply don't study in the future, it's a waste to read. Energy wastes time and the country's resources." He said, sweeping through everyone one by one.     Everyone's expressions froze, and they didn't dare to say anything, but their hearts calmed down. It seems that this question is really simple. You must know the usual weekly test explanation. Every time Yu Heng said: "Give me another ten years to study and then take the college entrance examination." Well, you can't even get 60 out of 100. With such a shameful score, do you think any university with such a bad eye would look at idiots like you.     Of course, an elegant and noble person like Yu Heng would not say such vulgar words as idiots, but the meanings were similar, and what was revealed in his eyes also meant "a bunch of idiots don't want to look at your hot eyes".     But now, Yu Heng actually said that if you can't get 90 points, don't study, so for Yu Heng, 90 points is equivalent to the usual 60 points.     After recovering their spirits, a group of candidates finally had the mood to chat and laugh, talking about the interesting things that happened in the examination room, laughing one by one, leaning back and forth, leaving a laugh all the way, and finally returned to Hongqi Village before it snowed.     Different from Hongqi Village, at this time in the southern capital, a heavy snowfall that will only occur in several years has already been falling, and people on the street are in a hurry. The young man stood motionless at the door, looking at a brightly lit window with a complicated expression.