Chapter 133

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 133 Rebirth

    The Zhao family was naturally very lively, but as soon as the results of the meeting were released, the palace examination would be three days later. During these three days, Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang not only needed to prepare for the palace examination, but also needed to learn the various etiquettes of the Holy Face with the officials of the Ministry of Rites. , so as not to make mistakes during the palace exam.

    In this way, the three days passed quickly, Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang got up early, put on the blue robes uniformly prepared by the Ministry of Rites, ate a little snack, and followed Zhao Mian and Zhao Xu, who were going to the court, to Wu'anmen. go.

    At Wu'anmen, after getting off the carriage and separating from Zhao Mian and Zhao Xu, Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang walked up to the group of jinshi who were also wearing blue robes, and there were officials from the Ministry of Rites waiting beside them. Officials from the Ministry of Rites entered the palace.

    The sky gradually brightened, and all three hundred tribute students had arrived. Yu Heng saw Xiao Yunqi in the crowd, but he didn't care. After entering the palace, after walking through several long passages, we finally stopped in front of a palace.

    After the officials of the Ministry of Rites entered to report, a little eunuch called Yu Heng and the others into the hall to meet the current emperor.

    After entering the main hall, the two sides of the main hall were full of civil and military officials in official uniforms, and on the high Danbi, behind the golden silk nanmu table carved with dragons and painted phoenixes, sat a majestic and majestic middle-aged man. Young man, this man is the current emperor Jingrong Emperor.

    Yu Heng took a quick glance, then lowered his eyelids and stopped looking at it. He only acted according to the slogan of the Ritual Officer. After the etiquettes such as roll call, scattered scrolls, praise, and salute were completed without any mistakes, the policy questions were issued. .     The palace exam only tested one current affairs policy. Usually, the emperor himself wrote the questions. This time, the same is true. The questions were written by Jing Rong himself. The question length was nearly three hundred words. There is no war outside the Zhou Dynasty, no disasters inside the Zhou Dynasty, and it has reached a period of flat development. However, the emperor has great ambitions, not to mention that he is better than the Qin emperor and Han Wu, but he also hopes to make the Zhou Dynasty more prosperous, so he asked the tribute students how to develop the Zhou Dynasty in the future.     The title given by Emperor Jing Rong was so broad that even Yu Heng was stunned when he first saw the title, not to mention other Gongsheng, Yu Heng had already keenly felt their panic.

    Yu Heng pondered for a moment, and then he had already typed out the draft. After writing the main points on the scratch paper, he began to answer the questions.

    Yu Heng wrote very smoothly, and he never even paused to think about it in the middle. His writing was flying like a god, and his performance made the surrounding Gongsheng feel a sense of urgency. Quickly start writing.

    Looking at the development of a country mainly depends on three aspects - politics, economy and culture, political aspects, for Da Zhou of the feudal monarchy system, there is really nothing to say, because he can't control the politics of Da Zhou in his lifetime. The system has been transformed into socialism, so Yuheng mainly focuses on economics and culture.

    The economic Yuheng is divided into commercial economy and agricultural economy. In terms of culture, Yuheng tries to be as comprehensive as possible in terms of civil and military.

    Because there was a lot of content to write, Yu Heng took more than two hours to finish writing. Yu Heng exhaled and put down the pen. At this time, he felt relieved, and he felt hungry and there was a person standing beside him.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose