Chapter 23

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 23 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    When foreign countries happily announced the birth of a breakthrough innovation—the sixteen-bit microprocessor, in an office of the Huaguo Computer Research Institute, many big names in the computer field were holding a data sheet in their hands. It's about sixteen-bit microprocessors.

    Chief Engineer Jiang put down the data sheet in his hand and said with a smile: "Everyone is optimistic, please tell me if you have any ideas." In the

    conference room, everyone was silent for a while, and then one engineer, who is known for his rigorousness, pushed Pushing his glasses, he asked suspiciously, "Chief Jiang, is this data really valid? Even if it is compiled, some reliable data should be compiled.

    " opened his mouth.

    "That's right, there is indeed a certain gap between China's development in the computer field and foreign developed countries. We have to admit this, and we can't make up for some vanity ideas."

    "Even if we make up, we should proceed from reality. , only 16-bit microprocessors came out abroad, we skip 48 and 16 and go directly to 32, isn't this nonsense?"

    "It's not over yet," said the person who spoke sarcastically. Dao: "This 16-bit microprocessor has a memory addressability of only 1MB and a maximum operating speed of 8MHz. This, a 32-bit microprocessor, has a memory addressability that jumps a few steps, and reaches 4GB with a maximum operating speed. Then it reaches 50MHz, and the computing speed is even more incredible, 10 million times a second? Who is this deceiving?”

    "Old Jiang, you should be down-to-earth when you are a person and doing things. Such a computing speed is reasonable if you say that it is a supercomputer, but a microcomputer is too far-fetched."

    Chief Engineer Jiang always carried a certainty. Mysterious smile: "Am I in your eyes such a person who is eager for quick success, vanity, hypocrisy, hypocrisy?"

    Everyone looked at each other: "This, Lao Jiang, of course we know who you are, but we also know that you have been under pressure recently. It's quite big, so we understand you, it's just a fake thing, let's forget it, after all, it's fake, isn't it?"

    Mr. Jiang said, "Who told you that it was fake?" He looked behind him. The assistant said: "Xiao Sun, tell me, is this data true?"

    Xiao Sun witnessed a ridiculous case of cracking down on counterfeiting and persuasion. He has long endured the pain of laughing, and now he has the opportunity to tell the truth. , he naturally hurriedly said: "These data are all true," Seeing everyone's expression of how dishonest you help your boss to lie, he hurriedly said: "It's really true, this thirty-two If you don't believe it, you can see it for yourself."

    Not to mention the amazement caused by this CPU chip that Yu Heng looked down on, Yu Heng was late when he saw the people above. He didn't give a response, but he lost the patience to wait for the response from above, so when they were still hesitating, Yu Heng pretended to investigate the real picture of his parents' death, and made a little thing out, ready to use it as bait again. For a fishing operation, this time he wants to change a fishing object.

    It happened to be Saturday, and Sunday would be a day off. Before Anyang Li was about to leave school and go home, Yu Heng walked into the dormitory with a bag.