Chapter 58

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 58

    Secretary Xi said to Yu Heng with a gentle face: "Just say what you want. I know you are young, but you have a calm personality. If you think about it, what you want to say must be important."

    Yu Heng seemed to be encouraged. He took a deep breath and said, "I actually want to discuss some cooperation with the government."

    Secretary Xi raised his eyebrows in surprise and asked, "Cooperation, what do you want to cooperate with the government?"

    Yu Heng licked it. Lips, then said: "I don't know if you know, I was an orphan before, the orphanage was poor, and I could barely guarantee that we orphans could complete the nine-year compulsory education. My grades were better, so I got a special offer from Yinghua High School. I was able to continue my studies, I once thought that I hope that all people like me, even if they have average grades, can get the opportunity to continue their studies, so I designed a remote synchronization system."

    Speaking of this, Yu Heng paused . , with a hint of pride in his expression: "This remote synchronization system of mine is better than the remote control systems on the market, even much better. This remote synchronization system of mine is not to say that it is immersive, but it is also Almost there, I want to use this system for the education of the country. I was lucky enough to meet you today, so I wanted to take this opportunity to talk to you and show off. Come to think of it, I am so good-looking and my ability is so outstanding. After you've seen it, you'll never forget that there is someone like me."

    The head of the Security Department who had met Yu Heng who wouldn't give in an inch: Who is this little cutie? Is it really that difficult guy An Yuheng?

    I have been with Yu Heng for more than ten days, and I have seen all the candidates who have seen Yu Heng's indifferent appearance: Who is this shameless little bitch who blatantly invites pets? Is it really that flamboyant and indifferent fellow An Yuheng?

    Teachers who once had a headache because of Yu Heng: Who is this little sweetheart? Is it really the guy An Yuheng who ignored their words?

    Yu Heng glanced at the group of teammates behind him who showed incredible doubts about life: Yes, that's me, I'm An Yuheng.

    Secretary Xi listened to Yu Heng's words, but his expression and eyes did not show any strangeness, but his expression was a little cautious: "Immersed in the scene? Are you sure that your remote synchronization system can achieve this level?"

    Yu Heng smiled confidently: "Of course, if I can't do this, I don't have the face to speak out in front of you."

    Secretary Xi nodded and said, "Okay, we'll talk later."

    Yu Heng nodded happily. Nodding, he took a step back knowingly, and let Secretary Xi and the others continue to communicate cordially. No one saw Yu Heng's lowered eyes, there was no joy, only a natural calm.

    The exchanges between Secretary Xi and the others soon ended. The other contestants glanced at Yu Heng with envy and admiration in their eyes, and then left with the teachers.     These candidates went back to their respective homes after leaving, and the fact that Yu Heng was the creator of the eye-catching recognition system that netizens jokingly called also quickly appeared on the Internet.     Yu Heng's fans burst into ecstasy after being unbelievable, and they all left messages saying: Our great god is now a veritable god, do those sunspots feel pain in their faces?     Fans commented like this before. Some netizens were not used to Yu Heng. They commented that Yu Heng just won a few awards. Every year someone wins awards, which is nothing at all. Yu Heng's fans are naturally unhappy when they see it. I fought a few times.     There have been several rounds of discussion on the Internet about the power of the identification system. Several times, because the identification system caught the criminals at the customs railway station and other places, the video was put on the Internet by netizens, and it was also searched several times. The sense of honor is overwhelming.     A netizen left a message saying: Don't even think about escaping from the recognition system in the seventy-two transformations of Sun Wukong. I am proud and proud of such a strong motherland.     This message only lasted for a day, and the number of likes exceeded one million, which shows that netizens respect the recognition system.