Chapter 41

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

chapter 41

    After returning to the dormitory for lunch break on Friday, Yu Heng took out a smart camera that had been assembled long ago and linked it with the software that had been written in the computer. After the trial operation was correct, Yu Heng went to call Liu Yu and Chu Lihe. come.

    Liu Yu was in high spirits: "You said you want to show me something interesting, what is it?"

    Yu Heng instructed Liu Yu to say, "You stand in front of this camera."

    Liu Yu stood in front of the camera, but within a few seconds, a voice came from the computer Voice: "Gender male, bone age 17 years and 3 months, height 185.7cm, weight 70.654kg, 3D image has been created, file has been created."

    Liu Yu looked curious: "What is this? I have grown taller during this time. It's two centimeters, but is this accurate?" After all, he just stood in front of the camera for a while and didn't measure his height and weight.

    Chu Lihe said, "Did you create an archive?"

    Yu Heng said, "Almost, but you haven't seen the strength yet." After speaking, Yu Heng was operating the computer and put Liu Yu's relevant files Added the name school and associated it with the school file.

    Liu Yu leaned over and looked at his file, and found that in addition to the data recorded in the text, there was a rotating 3D modeling image and a dense variety of data.

    At this time, Liu Yu said, still very naive: "What kind of power can an archive be?"

    Yu Heng smiled confidently and instructed Liu Yu: "When you go to the door, just put out a hand or a foot and come in, and I will show you. Look at the power of my 3D modeling and recognition system."

    Liu Yu walked to the door, closed the door, and only stuck his thumb through the crack of the door.

    By operating the computer, Yu Heng made the camera focus on Liu Yu's thumb, but within two seconds, a voice came from the computer: "Part of the body is recognized, the database is matched, and a specific target is selected after matching: target Liu Yu , male, age 17 years old, bone age 17 years and 3 months, height 185.7cm, weight 70.654kg, currently studying in the second grade of Yinghua Private High School in Annan City, Quangnan Province, please check the details.

    " Liu Yu had already walked in from the door and heard the information related to him matched on the computer. He felt a little strange, but he still disapproved: "You only have my information in this archive, it is naturally my information that matches. Ah."     Yu Heng said: "Alright, I still have my data, but you have some knowledge, and you don't believe that my software is normal, so you can just find someone, and after the files are all established, how about testing again? ?" Liu Yu said, "Young Master Chu, come here too and create a file, but God,     it     's boring to test so much, why don't we make a bet?" Asked: "How are you going to bet?"     Liu Yu looked like he had succeeded in his trick, and said with a smile, "If you wait for your software testing to have errors, you can call me a disciple and teach me to play games." Haha, He finally got his chance.     Yu Heng nodded cheerfully and said, "Yes, but if my software tests are all correct, you have to do me a favor. Of course, this is not a difficult task for you."     Liu Yu also nodded happily . Head: "Okay."     So Liu Yu ran out to find someone, Yu Heng asked Chu Lihe to come first, and Chu Lihe stood in front of the camera and quickly established his own file.     It was only a few seconds, and before Liu Yu came back, Chu Lihe chatted with Yu Heng.     Chu Lihe asked, "You don't listen to classes this week, you don't go to self-study at night, are you just writing this software?"     Yu Heng nodded: "Yes."