Chapter 24

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 24 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature of the era

    When it comes to the army and soldiers, Anyang Li, who has been in the army since he was a child, hesitated. With this hesitation, Anyang Li, who had not been trained for a long time, was grabbed by An's father and snatched away the black bricks.

    "Well..." Anyang Li wanted to cry, but when he asked him to grab it back, he didn't dare, so he could only follow An's father step by step.

    Father An got the black brick, put it to his face unnaturally, and said loudly, "I'm An Yangli's father, Yu Heng, can you hear me?"

    Yu Heng chuckled: "Hello, uncle, I am It's Yu Heng, this is a mobile phone, you can use it as a phone."

    Father An was a little embarrassed, but more natural, his voice returned to normal: "Yu Heng, uncle wants to tell you about this mobile phone, Don't mind chatting."

    Yu Heng said he didn't mind, so An Fu and Yu Heng then asked about the principle of mobile phones, why they could talk, whether they would be disturbed and eavesdropped, the energy needed, how long the call could last, whether Not afraid of fire and water, under what circumstances will it be damaged, etc., ask clearly one by one.

    After asking clearly, Father An pondered for a moment, then asked Yu Heng: "Can you give me the signal transmitter and mobile phone temporarily?"

    Yu Heng smiled and said, "If Uncle needs it."

    Without waiting until the next day, But within two hours, two soldiers in a jeep brought a safe to Yu Heng's dormitory at Nandu University, along with Lao Yang, a professor of computer science.

    Lao Yang watched Yu Heng teach the two soldiers how to use them, and then watched the two soldiers put the two black things in the safe, and quickly disappeared in front of him.

    After the two soldiers left, Lao Yang asked curiously, "What did you come up with this time? How come even the military is disturbed?"

    "It's just some trivial things." Yu Heng said.

    Lao Yang was speechless: "Everything is very insignificant in your eyes."

    Yu Heng was silent for a moment, then asked: "Professor, my computer and chip are only lent to the research institute, isn't the research institute planning to return it?"

    "This..." Lao Yang was a little embarrassed: "I will pay it back, of course, but You also know that the most developed country, the United States, has just released a 16-bit microprocessor. This processor has been successfully developed in the United States for several years. Our country is naturally inferior to the United States in the computer field. Twelve microprocessors naturally need to be studied carefully, but don't worry, as long as there is news from the research institute, I will notify you immediately."

    Yu Heng nodded indifferently, and Lao Yang was ready to leave, before leaving, After hesitating for a while, Lao Yang finally said, "Yu Heng, I heard that your parents used to be professors in our school?"

    Yu Heng stared at Lao Yang for a while, then nodded and said, "Yes, my father is Yan Zhangpei, and my mother is Lin Ji. I don't know if the professor recognizes them." After a pause, Yu Heng said, "No. It's normal to know each other, my parents have been dead for ten years because of an accident."