Chapter 138

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 138 Rebirth

    After Yu Heng and Zhao Wan got married, they were just husband and wife in name only. The two even slept in Zhao Wan's room and Yu Heng's outside. They usually got along with etiquette and kept a certain distance. After some tacit understanding, Zhao Wan was considerate and gentle to Yu Heng, and Yu Heng was respectful and tolerant to Zhao Wan, but compared to husband and wife, the two were more like relatives.

    Yu Heng is very satisfied with this state, and Zhao Wan is also the same. Even if it can't really be anything, in Zhao Wan's opinion, she is very satisfied to have a place by Yu Heng's side.

    With a happy family, Yu Heng devoted most of his energy to his career.

    Yu Heng was dedicated to being a prince, and Emperor Jing Rong knew that Yu Heng would not bring this up, so he was very at ease with Yu Heng. In addition, he loved Yu Heng very much, so he valued Yu Heng very much.

    In the winter of the 22nd year of Jingrong, when the Chinese New Year was approaching, Yu Heng put up a book and said that he had discovered a high-yield crop of potatoes with a yield of 1,000 catties per mu. Once the news was announced, the entire court was shaken.

    In the spring of the 23rd year of Jing Rong, Emperor Jing Rong ordered Yu Heng to take full control of the potato issue. Yu Heng experimented in Huangzhuang on the outskirts of the city, and finally let the officials of the Manchu Dynasty see with their own eyes that the potatoes with a yield of thousands of kilograms per mu were indeed true, and then began to preside over the promotion of potatoes. Work.

    In the twenty-five years of Jing Rong, Yu Heng, who had just finished his potato promotion work, was promoted to the official position. At this time, he was already the left servant of the Ministry of the Household. He also reported that he had found a high-yield crop pumpkin. It is a short-day plant with strong drought tolerance and is not strict with soil requirements. It is especially suitable for planting in bitter and cold places. It is a crop that can be used for both vegetable and grain.

    After a trial planting, it was determined that pumpkin was indeed a high-yielding crop, so Yu Heng presided over the promotion of pumpkin.

    When Yu Heng took out the potatoes, the envious officials thought that Yu Heng was lucky. When Yu Heng took out the pumpkin, the clever officials finally began to inquire about Yu Heng's way of finding high-yield crops. He heard that Yu Heng was from a foreign businessman. People who bought seeds and various crops from various places, and got potatoes and pumpkins after planting experiments, began to follow suit, and also found foreign merchants to buy seeds and crops, hoping to get valuable crops like Yuheng.

    Fortunately, I bought high-yield and rare crops from foreign merchants, and I also knew how to use them. With ordinary luck, I obtained rare crops from foreign merchants or other means, but I didn’t know how to use them. At this time, Yu Heng They will calmly give some guidance to the other party. Of course, luck and luck are generally rare. The most common ones are bad luck.

    After someone paid attention to the crops, Yu Heng started to unlock other skills.

    In the twenty-seventh year of Jing Rong, Yu Heng took out the glass formula and some glass products. With the support of Emperor Jing Rong, Yu Heng first auctioned the glass products to get a lot of money, and then auctioned the glass formula, After getting a lot of money, when the glass was made, Yu Heng persuaded Emperor Jing Rong to train the navy to build ships at the same time, opening the road to the sea hegemony of Da Zhou.