Chapter 131

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 131 Rebirth

    On the day of the test, Zhao Kebeizhai took Yuheng Jin Ziyang and others on a carriage to the Zhuangyuan Building. The Zhuangyuan Building is near the Gongyuan. When the Spring Festival list comes out, you can get news quickly here, so anyone who has some money , Anyone who can eat a bowl of tea here will come to the Zhuangyuan Building. After all, the name of the Zhuangyuan Building is quite auspicious, isn't it?

    Zhao Ke had reserved a box in the Zhuangyuan Building before, and he didn't want them to go to the Zhuangyuan Building. Just as he was about to follow Xiao Er to the box, Xiao Yunqi followed.

    When Xiao Yunqi saw Yu Heng, his face immediately became unpleasant: "Oh, this Shizi thought it was a dog blocking the front, but it turned out to be Gu Yuheng, you poor and sour dog."

    Xiao Yunqi shouted, the champion Everyone in the lobby looked over.

    "Gu Yuheng? Which one is Gu Yuheng?"

    "My God, look, it's Zhao Daru and Mr. Hokusai!"

    Yuheng turned to look at Xiao Yunqi, Xiao Yunqi saw Yuheng's unique face, He snorted coldly again, raised his chin, and pointed at Yu Heng with his nostrils: "Gu Yuheng, the result of the test will be out soon, don't forget the bet on the book of war between the two of us, if you can't get the test Yuan, don’t even think about taking part in the next palace exam and future imperial examinations.”

    Xiao Yunqi was obviously very confident that he had won the Hui Yuan, he smiled proudly and said to Yu Heng: “Of course, if you kneel down and beg for mercy now, This prince can consider letting you go so that you can participate in the imperial examinations in the future, after all, you are such a lowly peasant son, and there is no such thing as an imperial examination, wouldn’t you have to dig food in the soil all your life?”     Yu Heng looked calm, Even with a faint smile: "It seems that Xiao Shizi is very confident in himself, as for people who are dogs, some people seem to be people, but they are beasts with beasts and beasts. Compared with such people, I think I am still Yes, as for the stake, I will not forget it, and I hope Shizi Xiao will not forget it."

    After speaking, Yu Heng no longer paid attention to Xiao Yunqi, who looked stern, and followed Zhao Kebeizhai to the second floor and entered the box. Not long after they entered the box, Yu Heng heard Xiao Yunqi enter the box next door. At this moment, in his anger, Yu Heng almost laughed when he heard the flattering and fancy compliments of Xiao Yunqi from the next door servants.

    Yu Heng and others sat in the box and drank tea for several hours. Seeing that it was almost noon, Gu Daniu asked anxiously, "Why hasn't the list come out yet?

    " Ke was calm and calm: "It's coming soon, it's almost the time."

    As soon as Zhao Ke finished speaking, a loud drum and gong was heard outside, followed by an excited shout: "Hurry up, make the list. People are here."

    Huh! Zhao Ke, who was still calm just now, ran past Yu Heng, Yu Heng turned his head and saw that Zhao Ke was already leaning on the window and stretching his neck to look out, Hokusai snorted and said underestimately, "It's really unstable. ." But he immediately put down the teacup, stood up and quickly walked to the window, but he still made a leisurely appearance.

    And Gu Daniu rushed out at this time, and it is estimated that he has been with the following group of people who are crowding in front of the list and want to see the list.

    Not long after, Yu Heng heard someone shouting: "My young master has won, and my young master is Hui Yuan."

    Hui Yuan? who is it? Even if he was calm as Yu Heng, he pricked up his ears and raised his heart, and couldn't help standing up to go to the window.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose