Chapter 26

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 26 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    "In 1967, Zhou Hai was seduced and instigated by his father Zhou Mingyao, and entered Yan Zhangpei's house at 3:00 p.m. on the 11th of July. After Pei failed, he set fire to Yan's house, causing Yan Zhang, Pei, and Linji to die in the fire. Three years later, Yan Zhangpei's two young children went to the countryside to jump in the queue. One year later, Zhou Mingyao bribed Wang Jiayi, the chairman of the Revolutionary Committee. And with the support of the latter, he jumped up from an ordinary staff member of Nandu No. 2 Textile Factory to become the deputy director of the Office of the Propaganda Department."

    "In 1971, just two years after the incident with the Yan family, Zhou Hai went again in the middle of the night. The director of the office of the propaganda department of the textile factory set fire to the house. The family of nine, including the 80-year-old man, suffered severe burns. Three days later, he died of serious injuries. After half a month, Zhou Mingyao became the director of the office of the propaganda department."

    "In 1972, the director of the procurement department was named Aged and frail, he applied for retirement at the age of fifty-five and recommended Zhou Mingyao as the director. A month later, the director retired and Zhou Mingyao took office. At the same time, the retired director's family moved into a foreign-style building. It's a western-style building," Yu Heng said, looking at Zhou Mingyao, "it originally belonged to the Yan family's property."

    Zhou Mingyao's face was blue and purple, he didn't say something, he could deceive himself and pretend that it didn't happen, but when others tear apart the layer of hypocrisy Only after covering up, will you know how unbearable and disgusting you have become.

    Yu Heng then went on to tell Zhou Mingyao's smooth promotion step by step: "Finally, in 1974, Zhou Mingyao also served as the deputy director of the second textile factory. In 1978 this year, there was no further promotion," Yu Heng asked: "Why not Promotion? The real estate antiques and gold bars you plundered from the Yan family played a decisive role in your promotions. When you reach this position, all the money you have plundered has been consumed, so you are incompetent, stepping on my parents' The corpse, the people who have come to this day by relying on the wealth of my Yan family through the ages, who have come to this day can only live in mediocrity."     Yu Heng looked at Zhou Mingyao and said with a smile: "Every time you were promoted, which time did you not get it? The shadow of my Yan family is in it? I say that you are a waste is a compliment, what are you dissatisfied with."     Zhou Mingyao's eyes showed a hint of ruthlessness: "Okay, very good, it really is Yan Zhangpei's son, Yan Zhangpei really has a good son."

    Yu Heng casually leaned on the back of the chair and said with a smile: "Isn't pretending? It's really hard for you to pretend to be a gentleman with a foul smell, and you're right, I am indeed my parents. Son, so you see, now you are a prisoner, and in the future, you will be reviled by future generations with my name forever."

    Yu Heng stood up after saying this: "It's boring to chat with you, sister, let's go, let's take time It's not worth it to waste here."

    Yan Wanzhou stood up obediently, and Zhou Mingyao saw it and asked with a determined look: "Don't you want to know why I would attack your parents?"

    Yan Wanzhou immediately looked at Zhou Mingyao, as if Zhou Mingyao guessed He was hooked like that, but Zhou Mingyao, who had always been calm and relaxed from the beginning of the meeting, one Buddha came out of his body and two Buddhas ascended to heaven, but Yu Heng, who was always in control of the rhythm of the conversation, was not fooled at all.