Chapter 126

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 126 Rebirth

    But Mrs. Zhao didn't know that Zhao Wan was used to Yu Heng's polite and distant words, so although she was sad, she was not too sad. Even Jin Ziyang, Zhao Ke and Bei Zhai, who had traveled together for a year, were unusual. The expression, this is also Zhao Ke's plan to finally give up entrusting Zhao Wan to Yu Heng.

    After saying goodbye to me, Yu Heng and the others finally got into the carriage, a group of seven people, three carriages, and they set off from Zhao Mansion to Gongyuan.

    When they arrived at the Gongyuan, the carriages and sedan chairs, together with the thousands of people who sent the exams, had already crowded the entrance of the Gongyuan, so before they reached the entrance of the Gongyuan, Yu Heng and the others were forced to stop and could not move forward.

    Zhao Ke lifted the curtain of the car and looked out, only to see crowds of people, and there was indeed nowhere to go.

    Zhao Ke let everyone get off the bus. After getting off the bus, Zhao Ke escorted Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang all the way into the crowd. when he left.

    Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang moved with the team, and the inspections were stricter than the township test. Moreover, it was cold now and everyone was wearing the right clothes, so the speed of the team was not fast. Even so, it was soon their turn. Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang.

    Finally, the search was over, Yu Heng carried the messed up basket and finally found his own room under the guidance of the yamen. The environment of the room was naturally quite simple, but Yu Heng still got one with his strong luck. The numbered room is in an excellent location. He even glanced around quickly and found that his numbered room was the cleanest among all the numbered rooms around. Even the quilt looked clean and thicker.     Yu Heng entered the numbered room and cleaned it casually. After finding that it was really clean, he tidied up the things one by one, then made the bed and lay down. He planned to hang around like this until tomorrow, after all, the official exam would have to wait until tomorrow, and There is nothing in the room, so what can I do if I don't sleep?     On the second day, the day just dawned, and the exam was officially started. The content of the exam was the same as that of the rural exam, but the depth was far greater than that of the rural exam. It will be even more difficult to pick one out of ten talents again.

    But these are nothing to Yu Heng. When others are still thinking about how to write and how to write, Yu Heng has already started writing. The exam questions that were written all over the pavilion and others could only be written in three days, Yu Heng's hidden clumsy and clumsy clumsiness, and one and a half days to complete it is already the limit.

    So when the first exam was over, all the other candidates looked pale and sluggish. Only Yu Heng was full of energy and ruddy, which made Gu Daniu, Liu Bo and others who came to pick them up somewhat useless. a feeling of.

    Fortunately, Jin Ziyang came out soon after. Jin Ziyang's condition was similar to that of the other candidates, his face was haggard and his face was bleak. Gu Daniu and Liu Bo finally played their due roles, and hurried up to support Jin Ziyang. into the carriage.

    Now that Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang had already received them, the carriage returned to Zhao's house. Once they got back to Zhao's house, they were busy up and down again, preparing hot water for washing, changing clothes, and meals at any time. The doctor who went to battle, after a busy day, Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang rested comfortably on the bed.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose