Chapter 134

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 134 Rebirth

    Yu Heng looked sideways and looked up, only to see a black color, and then raised his eyes to see Emperor Jing Rong's face, Emperor Jing Rong noticed Yu Heng's gaze, nodded with a slight smile, and then directly Yu Heng left as soon as the test paper was drawn.

    Yu Heng: ...

    Yu Heng is helpless, he can't take back his answer sheet from Emperor Jing Rong, but Emperor Jing Rong should have a very good impression of him, because after a while, there is a small eunuch. I ordered a meal of two dishes and one soup for Yu Heng, which was very rich compared to other people's one bowl of soup and several steamed buns.

    So the other people were sweating their answers, but Yu Heng was eating and drinking beside him, making many people envious and jealous.

    Emperor Jing Rong, who took Yu Heng's answer sheet, became more and more excited the more he looked at Yu Heng's answer sheet. If the ideas on Yu Heng's answer sheet were realized one by one, Emperor Jing Rong felt that he couldn't compare to Emperor Qin and Han Wu, but he could also be called a thousand-year-old one. God.

    The palace exam is only one day, and the papers are handed in at sunset, and they are kept by officials such as scrolls, palm scrolls, and seals. On the reading day, 8 people will be handed over to the reading officers, each one will have a table, and they will read in turn, and each will add five marks of "○", "△", "", "1", and "x", and the person who gets the most "○" It is the best volume. Then, among all the volumes, the ten books with the most ○ were selected and submitted to the emperor. The first, second, and third places in the first class were designated as the champion, second place, and tanhua. It is called "Three Dingjia". Several people from the top two, accounting for one-third of the admitted applicants, are called "Jinshi origin", and the first name of the top two is Chuanlu. A number of top three, accounting for two-thirds of those admitted. Finally, the official fills in the list and publishes the list. [Baidu Encyclopedia]

    However, Yu Heng was summoned by Emperor Jing Rong on the second day after attending the palace examination, and led by Zhao Ke to enter the palace again.

    This time Yu Heng went to the royal study room. Once he arrived at the royal study room, after salutes, Emperor Jing Rong asked someone to bring a round stool over for Zhao Ke and Yu Heng to sit down.

    Just as Zhao Ke and Yu Heng sat down, Emperor Jing Rong couldn't wait to ask: "Aiqing, can all of your above ideas really come true?"

    Aiqing? Yu Heng was no more than a tribute student at this time, and when he said that Qing was a high regard for Yu Heng, Yu Heng and Zhao Ke looked at each other and ignored the title, but stood up and replied: "Report to Your Majesty, the students don't talk big, It is indeed possible."

    Emperor Jing Rong said eagerly: "Tell me in detail."

    Yu Heng began to explain his answer sheet to Emperor Jing Rong, sentence by sentence. Following Yu Heng's description, Emperor Jing Rong's eyes lit up and his breath became short. He couldn't wait to immediately implement what Yu Heng said one by one, and it seemed that an extremely prosperous week had appeared in front of his eyes.

    Yu Heng and Zhao Ke ate two royal meals in the palace that day before being watched off by Emperor Jing Rong reluctantly.

    On April 25, the Grand Ceremony was passed.

    On this day, Luan Yiwei set up the Lu book method to drive in front of the hall, Zhonghe Shaole was set up under the eaves of the hall, and the officials of Honglu Temple introduced new scholars to take their places. The Xuanzhi said: "On April 25, the 22nd year of Jingrong, we will test the tributes all over the world, and the first one will be awarded the jinshi and the first one, and the first one will be Gu Yuheng." It was sung three times.

    This means that Yu Heng is the champion of the imperial examination. After Yu Heng listened, the lead class knelt down on the left of Yu Dao, and then the official of Honglu Temple sang the second place, a Jinshi from Jiangnan, He was a dozen years older than Yu Heng. He was already in his thirties at this time, but even if he looked like he could be a father to Yu Heng, he could praise the young talent.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose