Chapter 13

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 13 The Educated Youth Who Was Bitter and Hateful

    Yu Heng did not know that there was a reborn, ambitious Zhou Yang in the emperor who planned to conquer the world. One month after the college entrance examination, Yu Heng was still living his life step by step, cultivating hard, earning money hard, and for the future life plan, he Now the sale of hares and pheasants has also begun to collect tickets, and only food stamps are accepted. After receiving enough food stamps, they will find a way to replace them with national food stamps. Although this will cause some losses, the loss is very important to Yu Heng. It's not worth comparing.

    When other educated youths and candidates began to wait anxiously for news, while Yu Heng was holding thousands of dollars in his hands, the county's notice finally came down, and the candidates who passed the score line were asked to go for a medical examination.

    The village party secretary and the village chief came together to inform Yu Heng and the others. Apart from Yu Heng being calm as before, Liu Zhiguo, An Yangli and others were overjoyed. In front of the village chief and the village party secretary, they laughed and jumped excitedly.

    After the excitement, someone still asked in disbelief: "Can all of us go to the physical examination? Really? All of us?" The

    village party secretary and village chief Gao nodded: "Yes, all of you have passed the score line. , this news was notified to me by the county chief himself."

    Village chief Gao and the village party secretary recalled what happened in the county town before, and when they received the notice to go to the county government, they did not expect that the county chief would personally receive them.

    The county magistrate looked at them with both excited and complicated eyes. After telling the candidates to come to the county hospital for a physical examination, he said with a casual attitude: "Do you know how many people in our county have passed the score line this time? People?" The     village

    chief and the village party secretary naturally didn't know, but the county chief asked, "Do you know how many candidates in the next few counties have passed the score?"

How could they possibly know such a thing? Why does the county magistrate keep asking them something they don't know today.

    The county magistrate's face was full of pride, but he had to pretend to be reserved, and boasted to the village party secretary Gao: "There are only 20 or 30 people in the next few counties who have passed the score line. As far as I know, the maximum number is not more than 50. "

    The village chief Gao and the village party secretary replied dryly: "Really?" After talking for a long time, they still didn't understand what the county chief was going to say.

    But this did not prevent the county magistrate's mood: "There are a hundred, a hundred people in our county who have passed the score line."

    Only then did the village chief and the village party secretary understand the meaning of the county chief, and they quickly flattered: "All It's the county magistrate who taught me well." The

    magistrate waved his hand and said, "Where is my credit? I've heard from several other village chiefs and the party secretary. The one who deserves the most credit is the educated youth in your village, whose name is Yan Yuheng. Right, I heard that it was he who worked so hard to make up lessons for everyone that month. The educated youths and candidates in your villages did so well in the exam, right?"