Chapter 98

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 98 Rebirth

    Gu Daniu looked at Mr. Zhao, who was an aristocratic gentleman, and was at a loss: "Well, you can call me Gu Daniu or Daniu, this is my younger brother Gu Yuheng."

    Gu Yuheng bowed with both hands and said to Mr. Zhao: "Hello, Xiaosheng’s name is Gu Yuheng, and I’ve met Mr. Zhao.”

    Mr. Zhao immediately looked at Yuheng gratefully and said, “Young Master Gu is really chivalrous and talented, I just heard from you that you are going to Fucheng to take the exam, right? What a coincidence, we are also going to Fucheng, why don't we go together?"

    Yu Heng glanced at Mr. Zhao and said clearly: "Oh, do you want to go with us? Okay, just to aggrieve you for being with us. We are behind the chariot." Having said that, Yu Heng saw the bandits on the ground, and said to Mr. Zhao: "By the way, I think you have a nursing home, in this case, how about these bandits being guarded by your nursing home? ?"

    Mr. Zhao thought about Yu Heng's force value, and finally nodded, this matter can't be done, the bandits can't let go if they are caught, so they must be taken to Xunyang Mansion and handed over to the government.

    The group finally set off again. Yu Heng and his carriage walked in the front, Mr. Zhao's carriage walked in the back, followed by the bandits who were tied up. these bandits.

    Camphor wood, inside the carriage with wind chimes, the beautiful noble girl quietly lifted the gauze on the car window and glanced at the carriage in front. Thinking of Yu Heng's handsome and unrestrained appearance, the girl looked a little sad, and finally let go. The veil, let the veil gently fall down.     Mr. Zhao, who was in the same car, looked at the appearance of his little daughter, sighed quietly, and said in a relaxed tone: "That boy's personality is quite interesting, isn't it?" The     girl bowed her head slightly and sipped gently. He smiled and said: "Daddy seems to like the appearance of that young man."     Mr. Zhao said: "With a chivalrous personality, he seems to be informal, but there is nothing wrong with etiquette. This is a smart child. The father really likes this child."

    A trace of thought flashed between the girl's picturesque brows, and she said jokingly: "Since Daddy likes it so much, let's just accept it as an apprentice, you came out this time to admire the scenery and visit friends while looking for a talent. Are you a close disciple who is smart and close to your eyes?"

    Mr. Zhao looked at his beautiful, gentle and versatile daughter, thinking where I want to accept disciples, is it not for parents and children?

    But of course he wouldn't say it out loud, he just said, "I like this child because my father likes it, but is he talented and intelligent? We still need to see it to find out.

    " I wish."

    Mr. Zhao laughed and said: "Then I will borrow the good words of the evening."

    Yu Heng and the others were only a day's journey away from Xunyang Mansion, so the group quickly arrived at Xunyang Mansion, and Mr. Zhao took the After reading his famous post, he asked the housekeeper and a few guards to send the bandits to the yamen, while he looked at the Yuheng brothers who had bid farewell to the driver.

    Mr. Zhao invited Yu Heng and Gu Daniu and said, "I don't know if the two young masters have a place to stay? If not, you might as well go to the poor house for a while, or let the old man repay the life-saving grace of the young master Gu, the poor house. It’s not too far from the Gongyuan, so it’s easier for the young master to go to the exam, what do you think of the two sons?”     Yu Heng refused: “Thank you, Mr. Zhao, for the invitation, but we are always people who meet by chance, and there will be some communication due to fate. , but     it 's not good to bother Mr. Zhao any more." After saying the polite words, Yu Heng said his goodbye neatly: "Xiaosheng and elder brother will not disturb Mr. Zhao, let's say goodbye." Simply, without giving Mr. Zhao another chance to keep him, he dragged Gu Daniu away.     Mr. Zhao: …Isn’t the old man finished yet? Shouldn't it be normal to have three requests and three resignations?     Yu Heng is obviously a person who is willing to follow the rules, but is unwilling to be bound by the rules. Saying refusal is refusal.