Chapter 92

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 92 Rebirth

    Yu Heng soon came to the new world.

    Looking at the thatched roof on top of his head, and the surrounding mud room, if it wasn't for the long gown he was wearing and his hair in a bun, Yu Heng almost thought that he had returned to the first world's knowledge center.

    Can't say the same, the environment in front of him is not as good as the knowledge center, and he is dressed like this, you can know that this time he came to the ancient times when all traffic and communication depended on roaring, there was no Internet, and there was no need to think about whether it was developed or not. developed.

    The original owner of Yu Heng's journey was called Gu Yuheng. His fate was very tragic, but he would have such a fate that he could basically be considered to have made it himself.

    Gu Yuheng was born in a peasant family and is a standard peasant child, but he is different from ordinary peasant children in that since he was born Yuxue was cute, smart, and the youngest son of the family, so he loved his parents. After paying money, he specially invited a fortune teller to give Gu Yuheng this name. When he was old, he sent Gu Yuheng to the school to study.

    Gu Yuheng is also very good, and he was admitted to a scholar at the age of fifteen. In a place like the countryside, he can barely afford to be called a prodigy.

    But after being admitted as a scholar, Gu Yuheng became complacent. He felt that he was a scholar with status, so he should do some things that a scholar should do, such as participating in poetry festivals, visiting famous mountains, and even visiting brothels for beauty, talent and destiny. The miserable kiln sister writes sour poems and the like.

    As for things in the farmland, the noble one didn't care at all.

    At this time, the head of the Gu family, Gu's father and Gu's third child fell from the mountain and was seriously injured, and urgently needed a lot of money for treatment.

    The Gu family was originally just an ordinary farmhouse. In order to provide for Gu Yuheng to study, the whole family tightened their belts and put all their hopes on him. After he was admitted to a scholar, he did not bring much income to the family, but he spent more money. With a lot of money, the Gu family's economy has been stretched for a long time.

    Therefore, after Gu Laosan was seriously injured, the family could not afford much money at all, so they had no choice but to sell the farmland.

    The farmland is the lifeblood of the farm family, which shows how poor the Gu family is.

    It happened that the house leaked and it rained overnight. Gu Yuheng, who was lingering outside, couldn't find anyone when his father was injured, and was carried back by a group of people at this moment.

    It turned out that Gu Yuheng was out because of a dispute between a brothel woman and an official's son. The official's son could not bear it at first, but when he was in private, he was beaten to death by Gu Yuheng, and he was beaten with only one breath.

    Gu's mother and Wang's eyes were blinded by crying, and soon after sending off her husband, she sent off her son, and the Gu family was completely collapsed.

    A person like Gu Yuheng is not a heinous crime, but it is not a pity to die.

    Of course, someone like Gu Yuheng can never be the protagonist. The real protagonist is his niece. After her niece experienced a tragic fate, she returned from rebirth. She felt that the Gu family and her tragic fate were all because of Gu Yuheng, so after her rebirth, she returned. While trying hard to break up the family with his parents, get out of the fire pit of the Gu family, work hard to make money to get rich and marry a good family in the future, while thinking about killing the scourge of Gu Yuheng in the bud.