Chapter 56

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 56

    Everyone in Bangzi Country glared at Yu Heng, their eyes turning red, Yu Heng whispered in English when passing by them, "Tsk, I thought that the international competition would be a bit more difficult, but it's just like that. Hey, but it's better to be the first place, I'll just try to get the first place."

    Everyone in Bangzi Country only felt a mouthful of old blood stuck in their throats, and could not wait to ridicule Yu Heng: That's really wronging you.

    After the Mathematical Olympiad ended, the two leading teachers took the Hua Guo team back to China. When they arrived at the domestic capital airport, just after they walked out of the gate, there was a burst of warm cheers and screams in their ears.

    Everyone was startled by the sudden cheers and screams. When they looked back, they saw many girls in their teens and twenties. These girls were looking at them with warm eyes, but they seemed to be looking for something.

    The contestants looked at the banners they were holding, saw Yu Heng's name and cartoon characters on it, and said in surprise, "Hey, it's actually Yu Heng's banners, these aren't all Yu Heng's fans, right? "

    Don't you guys play mobile phones or social software? Yu Heng is famous now, and some fans are normal."

    And those fans who stretched their necks and didn't see Yu Heng in the Huaguo team At this time, I was very disappointed, and with the courage, I simply asked the candidates: "little brother and sister, why didn't you see the great god?

    " Only then did he answer: "Great God? Do you mean An Yuheng?" The

    fans nodded again and again: "Yes, yes, little brother, didn't you go to the competition with my great god? We have seen you on the news. , you also won the gold medal, right, that little brother, why did the national team come back, but the great god didn't see it, did he walk away from another channel?"

    An Yuheng is the son of the mayor's family in Beijing. They have long known that it is normal to take other passages, that is, they waited for two hours, and they were a little disappointed that they did not see the Great God.

    The examinee said: "No, Yu Heng didn't come back with us this time, he went to participate in the competition."

    This time, it was the fans who were stunned: "The competition, what competition?"

    The examinee said, "Chemistry Olympiad." The

    fans looked at each other in dismay. Just after participating in the Math Olympiad, they actually went to participate in the Chemistry Olympiad. The great god is so powerful that he is going out for the third time for the country?

    "Ah ah ah ah..." The fans grabbed each other's hands, jumping and shouting excitedly: "The Great God is really amazing, I actually went to the competition again, I want to call the Great God."

    As a result, the news that Yu Heng once again represented the country in the Chemistry Olympiad soon spread to everyone on the Internet. I don't know who it was, and it was revealed that Yu Heng had never participated in the national training team, accusing Yu Heng of relying on the power of his family to rob other people. of entries.

    However, this incident did not stir up a small splash. First, An Mingguo said bluntly on social media: Please report any violations of law and discipline in the An family. This is a report call. You have not fulfilled your duty of supervision. As for my son to represent the country in the competition, my son is so powerful and his ability is so outstanding. If you refuse to accept it, you will either be more powerful than my son, or you will hold back.