Chapter 121

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 121 Rebirth

    Saying that, Yu Heng stretched out his hand: "Where's the battle book? Bring it here." She looked like she was giving you face.

    Xiao Yunqi was so angry that Gu Yuheng was really difficult to deal with. He blocked all his words and didn't say anything, yet he dared to look down on him so much. Xiao Yunqi wanted to eat his flesh, but Yuheng turned a blind eye, instead He gestured to the little servant beside him: "Go, bring the war book here, take it and go back. It's getting colder and colder, what are you doing outside?" The little

    servant responded loudly and ran. Going to Xiao Yunqi's side, he stretched out his hand with a smile and said: "Xiao Shizi, this war book?" Xiao Yunqi gritted

    his teeth, grabbed the war book from his servant, and threw it at Zhao's servant, Zhao's servant. With quick eyes and quick hands, the servant caught the gauntlet made of gold foil and ran back to Yu Heng.

    Yu Heng opened the battle book, looked at it and said, "So Shizi Xiao is going to compete in this meeting, okay, let's see who can win the meeting this time, and as for this bet, whoever loses will be the winner. Abandoning the next palace test and the way to become an official, heh, as expected, only Xiao Shizi can think of it."

    Yu Heng said with a sigh of relief and contempt for Xiao Yunqi, and the people around were also in an uproar when they heard the bet. One after another, they said: "This son of Xiao is too unkind to be a man."

    "Yeah, it is said that this son of Gu is from a farm family, and the only way to change his family is to become an official in the imperial examination. Gu Gongzi's all the way back? You must know that Zhao Daru is not a person who will show favoritism for his own disciples."     "You are right, Xiao Shizi, as a prince, even if he can't enter the imperial examination, with his identity and family background, and There are countless paths to take, and this stake is too high..."     The people around him were talking about it, and Xiao Yunqi was also shocked: "You are talking nonsense!"     Yu Heng handed the gold leaf war book to the servant: "Take it to others to see? The evidence is in front of you, but Shizi Xiao can deny it flatly. Behind him, the tip of his right finger and the palm of his hand were covered with shiny gold powder.

    The servant that Zhao's house allocated to Yu Heng was specially selected, and the servant was also literate, so he glanced at it and could see clearly that the bet was exactly as Yu Heng said, so he couldn't help but glanced at it with contempt. Xiao Yunqi then showed the gold foil tactics to others. People who could live nearby were also literate, so they naturally saw the stakes clearly.

    Everyone was speechless, this Xiao Yunqi dared to open his eyes and speak nonsense, which was indeed an eye-opener.

    Xiao Yunqi looked at the bets on this gauntlet, and couldn't believe it. There was really such a thing as not being able to participate in the imperial examinations, but how could it be possible?

    Xiao Yunqi glared at his little servant and roared, "What's the matter?" The

    servant's face was pale: "Little man, little man, I don't know, after Shizi handed it over to the little man, the little man was always in his hand. The eldest son also saw it."

    Xiao Yunqi really didn't understand what was going on, but he could only recognize it, without even showing the slightest timidity, he shouted to Yu Heng: " Gu Gongzi does not agree!"