Chapter 66

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 66

    The blood-red light group was silent for a moment, and asked, "Who are you? Why are you so powerful? What did you want to do by bringing me here?" This person is definitely not An Yuheng, why did he never know anything about it before? Didn't notice?

    Yu Heng was honorable and indifferent: "You are not qualified to know who I am. As for what I am going to do? I just want you to pay a price for what you have done."

    After speaking, Yu Heng ignored the blood-red light group. , he said to Tianji warmly and indulgently: "This system doesn't look good? Do you want to devour it?" The blood-red color looked very evil, and it was estimated that the whole system stinks. Heng said to Tian Ji, "Why don't you eat it?"

    Tian Ji was actually quite hesitant. That layer of blood red is actually the debt of this system, isn't it just the second world? I don't know how many people have been killed and how many bad things have been done, but the entire system is actually blood red.

    However, after swallowing this system, he can indeed be stronger. Tianji wants to be stronger, so that he can be more capable of helping Yu Heng.

    So, after hesitating for a while, Tian Ji finally nodded and said to Yu Heng coquettishly: "Master, can I use my merit to first turn the debts of this system into devotion before swallowing it."

    Yu Heng nodded without hesitation: " This kind of evil debt is not good for anyone or you, you must clean it up before you can swallow it, so as not to bury a hidden danger for yourself."

    Tian Ji nodded cheerfully, and rushed towards the blood-red light group. .

    The blood-red light group was so angry that it was about to explode. After all, Tian Ji and Yu Heng did not give any face at all. They discussed how to eat him in front of him, and now they actually rushed over to eat him. he.

    Naturally, the blood-red light group would not sit still and start struggling, but in Yu Heng's mental power realm, his struggle seemed so futile and useless.

    Seeing that Tian Ji had already sucked away all the merits of his outer layer, the blood-red light group was finally desperate. Even if he could escape from this realm, the Heavenly Dao who had been looking for him outside would not let him go. As soon as he died...

    The blood-red light group made up his mind and began to compress his energy, thinking that even if he were to die, he would have to drag two pads on his back.

    But Yu Heng didn't give him this chance, because Yu Heng remembered that when he first came to this world, the power of stars and merits were both miraculously effective, so he thought to try again to see if the power of stars and merit had other functions, so Yu Heng and Tianji shot at the same time...

    The blood-red light group let out a shrill scream, and after only a few seconds, it turned into a silver-white and mindless program.

    Yu Heng and Tian Ji stared at each other for a few seconds. They were quite surprised by this development. Are they too powerful, or is the other too vulnerable?

    The blood-red light group has disappeared, and this matter has become a question that will never be answered.

    In the end, Tian Ji devoured the silver-white program. Although he did not repair himself, he found that he had an additional function of using energy to hide the host, that is, Yu Heng. However, this so-called energy is either merit or luck, after all Energy is very precious.