Chapter 124

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 124 Rebirth

    Although it has entered spring in February, the capital is located in the north, so it is still cold and windy, and even the willows that first showed the meaning of spring are still dry and brown.

    However, in order to prevent candidates from cheating, candidates are not allowed to wear interlayer clothes even if the weather is cold, so there is no need to think about padded jackets and trousers, even leather is not allowed, so Gu Daniu handed Yu Heng the clothes All are singles.

    However, Yu Heng wore one piece after another, and it was strange to wear it at the end: "Brother, how can this dress be more than the one we negotiated?"

    Gu Daniu was asking someone to prepare hot water, when he heard Yu Heng's words, He replied: "Last night, there was a sudden wind. The wind was strong and the person was very cold, so I added a few more clothes. You entered the Gongyuan. It is easy to take off your clothes, but you want to find clothes to come out. It’s hard to wear it,” explained the reason, Gu Daniu complained with a gloomy expression on his face: “Tell me, why can’t this god be convenient, really, this is going to enter the market, suddenly The wind is blowing."

    Yu Heng listened to the wind whistling outside the window, although he felt that wearing one or two more pieces would not help him, but Yu Heng finally put it on.

    Yu Heng asked again: "Where does Brother Ziyang know about the change in the sky?"

    Gu Daniu said: "Yes, there are some clothes added to Ziyang, these things were prepared by Mr. Zhao's family, Mr. Zhao They acted properly, and naturally they prepared without any mistakes. Younger brother, you have to thank Mr. Zhao and the others well, especially Mr. Zhao, he is very kind to you and our family. Be filial, like a father."

    Although he lived in the Zhao family during this time, the Zhao family took good care of them, Gu Daniu didn't feel the slightest discomfort, and at the same time he clearly felt Mr. Zhao Gu Daniu, an honest man, naturally felt ashamed for his sincerity towards Yu Heng and accepted so much care from Mr. Zhao and the others, but he couldn't repay anything. In the end, he could only hope that Yu Heng would be able to repay Mr. Zhao well in the future. family.

    Yu Heng smiled and nodded: "Big brother is right, the so-called one day is a teacher and a lifelong father, the teacher is my other father, I will always remember the teacher's kindness to me."

    Afterwards, after Yu Heng washed up, he walked to the main courtyard with Gu Daniu, and when he left the courtyard door, he happened to meet Jin Ziyang who came out of another courtyard.

    Yu Heng couldn't help but chuckle when he saw Jin Ziyang, because Jin Ziyang was wrapped in layers of clothes, and he lost his neck, not to mention, Qing Jun's thin appearance now looks round and very naive, but Yu Heng Heng didn't know that his image at this time was not much better than Jin Ziyang, but he was taller than Jin Ziyang, with wider shoulders, waist and slender legs, so he was not round, but burly. He didn't look like a scholar, but instead like a warrior.

    The weather has indeed changed. The sun was shining before, and it seemed that spring had come. Some people even felt that it was too hot to wear a padded jacket, but today's weather is cloudy, the cold wind is howling, and the temperature is dropping. Just put on all the clothes.

    Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang walked all the way from the front yard to the main yard, their faces turned red by the wind blowing like a knife.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose