Chapter 48

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

chapter 48

    As soon as Yu Heng's question came out, Kang Tanrong and Mrs. An burst into tears in an instant, looking at Yu Heng with painful and apologetic eyes, and even the old man An who was beside him couldn't hold back the tears.

    Old Man An said sadly: "It's all my fault."

    Yu Heng listened to the three of them with a cold expression about the reason for the original owner's loss in the first place.

    An family counts up, but they are farmers who dig food in the fields. A hundred years ago, the country was turbulent and war raged, and ordinary people could not survive without food. The ruling party defeated the invaders, liberated the whole country, and finally became a pivotal figure in the army.

    In the following decades, the descendants of the An family were similar to the Liu family, and they all joined the army to defend their families and the country, but the An family was luckier than the Liu family, at least most of them survived.

    Mr. An naturally followed the military route. With his outstanding abilities and the escort of his family, Mr. An walked very smoothly in the army, rising all the way, and took the position of commander at the age of forty.

    When he was in his fifties, that is, more than ten years ago, a war broke out between China and neighboring countries. At this time, Mr. An, who had become the commander of the military region, led his army to the front line to take command.

    Under the command of Mr. An, the Huaguo army fought bravely and played a triumphant song. The whole way was like a broken bamboo. In the end, Huaguo won a complete victory, the army advanced to the capital of the neighboring country, and the neighboring country almost destroyed the country.

    It is because of this incident that Mr. An, who led the army into the capital of a neighboring country with a high profile, was hated by the neighbors.

    As the commander of the military region, Mr. An is naturally guarded and difficult to approach. Therefore, those neighbors who hated Mr. An finally set their sights on Mr. An's family. When Kang Tanrong took the original owner out, the neighbors knocked out General Kang Tanrong. The original owner was kidnapped.

    Later, although the person who kidnapped the original owner was quickly caught, the original owner had already been lost at the train station by the neighbors and disappeared without a trace.

    Mr. An and Kang Tanrong blamed themselves for this. The An family has been searching for the original owner for more than ten years and never gave up. However, more than ten years ago, the Internet and communication were far less developed than they are now. A child over one year old gradually grew up with His appearance gradually changed, and he didn't have any particularly conspicuous features on his body, so the Anjia's search became less and less hopeful.

    After telling the story of the loss of the original owner, Kang Tanrong burst into tears: "It's our fault, it's all because your mother didn't protect you, and you should blame me."

    Mr. An said, "Don't blame your mother, your mother has been for these years. Finding you, I have suffered a lot, if you want to blame it, I am the old man, and it is all my fault, if it wasn't for you, I would have gone to hell all these years.

    " In time, Yu Heng saw that the three people on the other side were crying and not talking, and they all took the fault of losing the original owner to themselves.