Chapter 71

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 71 The Powerhouse in the End Times Rebirth

    Yu Heng managed to separate Tian Ji and Yu Jue, but Yu Jue still couldn't see anything, but Tian Ji's white and tender chubby face was blue and purple and looked particularly miserable.     He was

    also really miserable. He hugged Yu Heng's arm and cried aggrievedly.

, Tianji is just an intelligent body. When the main system is damaged, Tianji will also be severely damaged, but it is a bit unusual to leave scars on an intelligent body.

    Yu Heng held Tian Ji in his arms and patted, while looking at Yu Jue, who was also aggrieved next to him, he asked, "Are you the owner of this jade building? What should I call you?"

    Yu Jue said: "I It's called Wanjie Quanshu, and the master can call me Wanjie, but I prefer the master to give me a better name. As for this jade building, in fact, this jade building and I are one. I was arrested and sealed in this place. In the space, that person wanted to force me to confess my master, but I didn't agree, so he imprisoned me there and didn't give me freedom."

    Yu Heng took a closer look and found that the jade really looked like a tablet, he continued to ask : "Who was the person who arrested you at the beginning? Why do you not want to recognize that person as the master, but you want to recognize me as the master?"

    Yu Jue said: "The one who arrested me at the time was an immortal who wanted to give me to him. I naturally don't want a fox spirit he likes, as for I choose you as my master," Yu Heng swayed Ai Ai for a while before telling the truth: "Because you have merit, I rely on merit to cultivate. Yes ."

    Yu Heng: ...Is it not enough to raise one, but also to raise two big households who eat merit?

    Tian Ji, who was still choking, also raised his head and roared: "You not only want to rob my master, but you also want to rob me of my merits?"

    The anger in his tone made Yu Heng couldn't help but think of the dog he had seen before. In the blood TV series, the woman in the TV series once roared to Xiao San: Not only did you want to take away my husband, but you also wanted to take away my child?

    Yu Jue ignored the secret, but moved closer to Yu Heng and tried her best to sell herself: "Master, I'm really useful, really, I'm called Wanjie Quanshu, that is, I know everything about all the worlds, you all You can ask me, with me here, you don’t need to waste time searching for information. When you are bored, you can read my books here to relieve boredom, or, or I will tell you stories, I know a lot of stories from a long time ago, I The storytelling is really nice. "

    Yu Heng hasn't spoken yet, but Tian Ji is looking at Yu Jue with bright eyes: "Really?"

    Yu Jue knew that Yu Heng was very fond of this little fat man Tian Ji, and hurriedly extended the olive branch they had made: " Really, do you want to know what happened before Pangu created the world? How was Pangu born, who are his parents? Why did he create the world, do you want to know? And the axe of Pangu, which later generations call it Pangu axe, do you know whose hand this axe fell into?"

    Tian Ji jumped in Yu Heng's arms: "Whose hand did it fall into? Is it Pangu's descendant? Does Pangu have descendants? Who is the one who gave birth to the descendants with him?"

    Yu Heng: ...

    Tian Ji rebelled too fast, and later even joined forces with Yu Jue to act like a spoiled child to him, asking Yu Heng to accept Yu Jue and find a helper for himself.