Chapter 109

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 109 Rebirth

    After the little boy left, Gu Wangshi became anxious again, she said to Yu Heng, "Heng'er, go have a look, welcome your master and the others." This also seemed more solemn.

    Yu Heng nodded and walked out. As soon as he reached the door, he saw two carriages approaching. Yu Heng said to Gu Wangshi: "Mother, my master and the others are here."

    "Come here?" Gu Wangshi was at a loss. After wiping his hands and looking at his clothes, he pursed his hair again, and then walked to Yu Heng's side. He looked at the carriage anxiously, and asked, "Mother, you are not rude."

    Yu Heng smiled and said, "I The mother is the best looking, but not the son's. I went to Fucheng twice, and I didn't think about buying some gold and silver jewelry for my mother."

    Gu Wangshi also smiled: "My son has this kind of filial piety, and I am very happy for my mother. Now, as for jewelry and the like, my mother is so old, so it's ridiculous to carry it." After speaking, Gu Wang said, "By the way, I haven't called your father and the others, so I'll go and call your father and the others. Call it out, everyone will greet you, your master should be happier."

    After speaking, Gu Wang walked into the main room in small steps, and after a while, Gu Laosan, Gu village chief and Gu Wang all came out, and it didn't count when they came out. , Village Chief Gu also instructed: "

    Hurry up, call everyone out, and everyone can make Mr. feel our attention." A few girls are coming out soon, and Heng’er’s master is here, and they all came out to meet and greet.”

    So the carriage hadn’t stopped, but the people from the Gu family came out and stood at the door, looking nervously at the two carriages.

    After the carriage came to a stop, Yu Heng stepped forward and greeted the housekeeper Zhao before bowing to the carriage and saying, "Master, my apprentice Yu Heng greets Master."

    The curtain of the carriage was quickly pulled open. Zhao Ke looked out with a smile and said, "Okay, get up."

    Yu Heng stretched out his hand to hold Zhao Ke's arm and said, "Master, my disciple will help you down."

    Zhao Ke became more and more gratified, and followed Yu Heng's strength to get out of the car. , followed by the carriage curtain was lifted again, Yu Heng saw it, and reached out to help the old man down.

    On the carriage behind, Zhao Wan also got out of the carriage with the arm of his maid, standing there gracefully, as beautiful as a slim lotus flower.

    People from the surrounding yards stood in the courtyard to watch the excitement, and a group of children in the back were even more intent on watching. Yu Heng saw it, just invited Zhao Ke and others into the room, and when Zhao Ke and others entered the room, Yu Heng did Let Gu Daya go get some candy and distribute it to these children.

    Gu Daya agreed, and Yu Heng followed into the room. In the main room, the group of people had just settled down. Seeing Yu Heng coming in, Gu Laosan asked with a smile, "Why are you behind?"

    Yu Heng said: "I saw a lot of children outside, so I asked Da Ya to take some candy to give these children a share."

    After speaking, Yu Heng stepped forward and bowed to both sides to introduce. Yu Heng introduced Zhao Ke first, and waited until another An old man is a little stuck, because he does not know this old man.