Chapter 29

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 29 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    Jiang Zonggong looked embarrassed: "This, this, we are taking the time to study, very soon, we will be able to study it soon."

    Having said that, Jiang Zonggong's expression is quite guilty, the most technologically advanced American talent The 16-bit microprocessor has just been developed, and they have 32-bit microprocessors on their side, but they can't keep up with the level. Naturally, the processor can only be blind.

    Technology can only truly benefit the people and the society if it is thoroughly researched and mass-produced, so even if they know that the computer and CPU chips are borrowed from Yuheng, they can only pretend to forget about it temporarily. .

    Yu Heng said: "Since the thirty-two microprocessors have not yet been understood, even if you take the two computers I have here, you still can't understand it, so Chief Engineer Jiang, I think, this research knowledge still needs to be It's better to be down-to-earth, don't you think?"

    Jiang Chief Engineer is quite old, and now listening to Yu Heng, a young man in his twenties, instructing him on how to study knowledge, his face is really red, but the so-called "da" The first one, Jiang Chief Engineer is generous and humble, he doesn't think so, but nods: "You are right, but I am really interested in those two computers, so I want to take a look, but I don't know if it will work. ?"

    This is not an excessive request, Yu Heng nodded and invited Chief Engineer Jiang into his office, where he kept the computer.

    Jiang Chief Engineer watched it all afternoon and asked Yuheng a lot of questions, the biggest of which was the production method of each hardware of the computer and the combination of each hardware, whether the resulting computer could work, and work efficiency issues.

    Yu Heng answered them one by one, but he finally realized that this would not work. Whether in the world or in China, the development of computers is still in its infancy, just like a newborn baby with no self-care ability. The baby's requirement is that it is best to be able to run to keep up with his speed in the next moment.

    So after sending Chief Engineer Jiang away, Yu Heng simply accelerated the speed to write his own program, Yu Heng fluttered with ten fingers, and caught the little brawny Tian Ji. Under the condition of typing ten lines of code in one second, it finally took half a month. With only four hours of sleep a day, the system programs and office software programs are written.

    After writing it, Yu Heng installed the program on his two computers. After the installation and testing, he opened the drawing software and began to draw mechanical drawings. On the other hand, he let his two assistants learn it. How to use the computer, his requirements are not high, as long as he can type and type fast.

    Yuheng was very fast. It took ten days to draw the drawings of the machinery that produces the various parts of the mobile phone and the machinery that produces the various parts of the computer, and then conducted a simulation test on the computer to confirm that the current production process can be produced. , After he was satisfied with the level of refinement, Yu Heng asked An Zhiqing for a few mechanical engineers.

    In the following time, Yuheng began to follow several mechanical engineers to the machinery factory to manufacture machinery and conduct adjustment tests again and again.