Chapter 125

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 125 Rebirth

    As soon as the two arrived at the main hall of the main courtyard, a maid immediately came up to open the heavy door curtain and let Yu Heng and others in. As soon as they entered, except for Yu Heng, Gu Daniu and Jin Ziyang couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, the room was warm They finally feel alive.

    The maid came up to take the cloaks that a few people took off their bodies, Yu Heng and the others then bowed their hands and greeted Zhao Ke and the others who were also sitting on the chairs after getting up early.

    Zhao Ke and the others didn't wait for Yu Heng to bend down before they waved their hands and said, "These red tapes will be avoided, sit down quickly, warm up first, and the breakfast will be ready in no time, and the old man will deliver it in person after breakfast. You go to the Gongyuan, don't worry, it is very close to the Gongyuan, and you will never be late."

    Zhao Ke looked at Mrs. Zhao and said, "Madam, let someone set the meal."

    Mrs. Zhao nodded, and then ordered the side. The maiden asked the maids to bring the breakfast and set it up, and then Yu Heng and a few others saw a group of maids file in with tightly covered dishes, and soon a large mahogany round table was filled to the brim. When the lid is opened, there is a dazzling array of dazzling desserts and soups of various colors from the north to the south, and the sweet and savory soup will be steaming and exuding an attractive fragrance.

    After the meal was set, Zhao Ke immediately greeted everyone to sit down and eat quickly, especially Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang, let them take whatever they wanted.

    After having breakfast and drinking tea to digest food, Butler Zhao came in and said that the carriage was ready and ready to go, Zhao Ke then greeted Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang to go out.

    Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang are the protagonists, Zhao Kebeizhai and Gu Daniu sent the test, and two other servants followed with all kinds of things prepared, accompanied by Mrs. Zhao and other female relatives and children out of the Zhao residence.

    Mrs. Zhao first glanced at Zhao Wan, who frowned lightly and looked worried, then looked at Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang, and encouraged: "Take a good test and show your strength."

    Yu Heng thanked: "Thank you The teacher, Ji Yan, the disciple will not let the teacher and the teacher down."

    Jin Ziyang also thanked: "Thank you madam, the little nephew will definitely go all out."

    The first young lady of the Zhao family and the second young lady also said some words of encouragement when they saw this. Yu Heng and Jin Ziyang naturally also thanked them.

    Zhao Wan saw that her mother and two sisters-in-law had said it, so she couldn't help opening her mouth and whispered: "Two senior brothers take care of themselves, in any case, the body is the most important, didn't senior brother say? The body is the capital of the revolution, If there is any discomfort, don’t force it.”

    Yu Heng said lightly: “What Junior Sister said is, thank you Junior Sister for reminding me.”

    After saying this, there is nothing else to say, because Yu Heng has always maintained a relationship with all the women of the same generation who are not related by blood. relationship, especially for a woman like Zhao Wan who has a different kind of affection for him, even if Zhao Wan hides her thoughts towards him, Yu Heng can still feel it. , poverty and love, you want to hide the more you want to hide it.

    Yu Heng had no plans to have a biological child, and in any case, he could not delay these women who were already struggling to survive.

    For Yu Heng's polite response, Mrs. Zhao next to her was a little surprised and a little angry. Yu Heng was so polite to Zhao Wan, didn't this hurt her daughter's sincerity?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose