Chapter 36

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 36

    Director Liu had a lot of power, and even Mei Xue, who had lost her mind, stopped in a conditioned reflex under Director Liu's roar, and quickly recovered.     Director Liu had a serious expression and asked, "What's your name? Which class? Who is the class teacher? A female student, openly chasing boys in the corridor, what is she doing? Is it puppy

    love?"

On Director Liu's shoulders, he stuck his head out from behind Director Liu, and retorted: "Director Liu, don't wrong me, I didn't have a puppy love, it's her, this person named Mei Xue has been pestering me, what can I say? I don't even listen."

    Mei Xue immediately charged at Yu Heng with murderous eyes, but Director Liu glanced sideways at Yu Heng in surprise: "An Yuheng, why are you?"

    Yu Heng nodded: "It's me. Ah, Director, you have to decide for me, I'm about to be tortured mad by this Mei Xue."

    Before Director Liu spoke, Mei Xue shouted, "An Yuheng, don't talk nonsense, or I..."

    Liu The director immediately glared at Mei Xue: "It's just lawless, in front of me, you dare to threaten people?"

    Yu Heng nodded again: "Yes, yes, she has been threatening me," after a pause, Yu Heng suddenly said Not surprisingly, he said, "Director, I reported with my real name that someone was coercing others to cheat in the exam     .

    "

Ah, which warrior is it, An Yuheng, tell us quickly, and let us see it."

    "That's right, An Yuheng, you dare to say it, such a morally corrupt person should be remembered as a major demerit, Director Liu, please educate me." The

    surrounding classmates are laughing and laughing, all gloating at people who cheat. You must know that Director Liu hates these people who cheat the most. Those who have been caught cheating before will not only be recorded as major demerits, but also by Director Liu went to the army for training and only came back after taking off a layer of skin.

    Now there are still warriors who dare to cheat. The only thing they can do is to admire.

    Director Liu couldn't rub the sand in his eyes, and immediately asked, "Who, who is the cheater?"

    Yu Heng pointed out: "It's her, Mei Xue, she coerced me to help her cheat."

    Mei Xue retorted sharply: "You are talking nonsense, You slandered me, Mingming, Mingming," Mei Xue was flustered, stammered for a while, then a flash of light flashed: "It's you, obviously it's you who love me and pester me, I don't want to agree to your pursuit, so you deliberately frame me , An Yuheng, I didn't expect you to be such a despicable and shameless person."

    Yu Heng jumped out from behind Director Liu, fluttering his bangs, revealing his delicate and handsome facial features, and arguing with Mei Xue. Said: "I adore you? A beautiful man like me who combines beauty and talent, and is unparalleled in the world, will adore you, an ugly monster? Even if you want to put gold on your face, it must be logical, you don't look in the mirror, just You are such an ugly bastard who wants IQ but not IQ, and wants to be handsome but not handsome, I will adore you? And don't even think about pouring all dirty water on me, I tell you, I have proof."

    Yu Heng When she lifted the heavy bangs on her forehead, the girls around her screamed.

    "Wow, is An Yuheng so handsome? Why didn't I find it before?"